89 starion mpi $3000 or stock $2000

ekstatixx

Still for sale.

Car is complete still. Runs and drives. Needs a tune to be daily driven 100% RUST FREE. Non shp, non shp rims are on the car now

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118107&view=&hl=89%20starion%20mpi&fromsearch=1

$3000 as it sits today

$2000 with stock tbi

$1500 with no motor, turbo, intake mani, exhaust mani or turbo.

I have $6500 invested. Will only trade for non sq worth $4000. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, Quads, etc. Just don't need any more starions

There is seriously no interest for this at my dirt cheap prices?

I've paid almost $3500 for storage for both of my cars for the last 3 years to keep them in rust free condition. If I keep them stored away for 3 more, I could have basically bought a cheap new car for what I paid for them + storage. It's just getting hard to justify keeping.

Someone must still want to own an 89 starion. Especially when its priced for as much as any other car on this board

i would be all over this if i had the spare cash,,,,,just too many people selling parts and cars cheep.......im bouncing off the overdraft protection all the time here guys,,,,,,your killing me,,,,,,,,lol...... sorry. i would seriously be on this car. i got mine in Racine so your not that far...

I've been interested in this for a while as I've been 'questless for some time now and would like to get another project. Unfortunately we're in a spot where we might be selling our house soon to get into something different and need to keep some extra funds handy in case we need to bring money to the table. I'm surprised it isn't gone by now.

im surprised as well. i figure everyone has a rusty 87 at home that they might want to swap

I sure do, but these days everybody's tight. If you were local, I may not be able to resist. The car sounds pretty awesome. Free bump.

Thanks for the bump, but if I hear. "if only I had the money now" or "if only you were closer" one more time I might just drive the car into a wall.

I've bought cars from accross the us, and times aren't tight. Ppl are just to lazy to work hard and get a decent job.

The cars been for sale for over a year and it will never sell here. It's going on eBay.

U give up. What a waste. Some 18 yr old kid will prob crash it in 6 months. Oh well

Thanks for the bump, but if I hear. "if only I had the money now" or "if only you were closer" one more time I might just drive the car into a wall.

I've bought cars from accross the us, and times aren't tight. Ppl are just to lazy to work hard and get a decent job.

The cars been for sale for over a year and it will never sell here. It's going on eBay.

U give up. What a waste. Some 18 yr old kid will prob crash it in 6 months. Oh well

you dont have to be a straight up d*** about it

they are bumping it trying to help, just because you have a good job and we dont, doesnt mean we are lazy. Hell after 4 months i finally got another job, i start tomorrow, and guess what, "if only i had the money i would get it" and it would be true if i had the money and you wernt a d*** about peoples finances or location

as far as a 18 wrecking it, i would give it less than 2 months, when he decides to go race a honda or something.

i think ebay is up to 11% fees now. according to my neighbor anyway

I work between 60-80 hrs a week, and see ppl get fired every month. All that is needed is a highschool diploma and hard work and $60k/yr is easy. So I'm sick of hearing about jobs aren't available.

If someone has no money, maybe they shouldn't post in the cars for sale section.

With that said, keep bs in the bs forum. This forum is for ppl selling cars and ppl who HAVE MONEY to buy cars

I work between 60-80 hrs a week, and see ppl get fired every month. All that is needed is a highschool diploma and hard work and $60k/yr is easy. So I'm sick of hearing about jobs aren't available.

If someone has no money, maybe they shouldn't post in the cars for sale section.

With that said, keep bs in the bs forum. This forum is for ppl selling cars and ppl who HAVE MONEY to buy cars

in your area sure, move to my area and your income would drop below 25k. like i said thats your area. i have a diploma and some certifications, nothing over here.

if people with no money didnt go into the cars for sale section, that section wouldnt exist, some people are selling their cars from no money. others that browse. some have the money but cant afford to spend it, some of us dont have the money but could get it in a few days if needed

To Analyze this situation cold......knowing the fact that this car has been for sale for over a year.....and it is obvious you are becoming desperate to get rid of it (for personal reasons that are completely understandable), then you should not care about who buys it......you should only care about the cash you are seeking for it.....who cares if it is a random 18 yr old kid that gets it...IF HE HAS THE CASH, so be it...It's just a car and a business transaction. Just get it over with and list it on ebay, craigslist, autotrader, cars.com, etc etc etc.....just sale it. After a year being posted here, it is very likely that it will not sale

Im far from desperate to sell the car. I just don't want it and don't care who gets it anymore. It will never sell here, because I know how cheap the people are. I'm done with these cars. I used to love them and the people in the club. Now the club is filled with a different crowd that I don't care for.

Once again. IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN PURCHASING THIS CAR, STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD. KEEP BS IN THE BS FORUM!

This is a rust free 89 starion. Buy it. Don't buy it. I don't care. Just keep your opinions of my car, and me out of my for sale thread.

Bring me cash and this piece of history is yours. Until then everyone can analyze your own lives and your own rusty dime a dozen conquests

You all make me the grumpy man I am today