2011 MOPAR NATIONALS IN COLUMBUS

I'll be there, keep us posted on the whereabouts. Carless once again, but Iv got stadium seating for the pichup. lol Even with the rain last year it was a good time.

I'll be there, keep us posted on the whereabouts. Carless once again, but Iv got stadium seating for the pichup. lol Even with the rain last year it was a good time.

unfortunately I'll be drivin my eclipse gst:( traded my fiji parts quest for it now I gotta finish restoring my white quest

• 3 weeks later...

Mopar Nats

Date is Saturday, August 13th. I will be there...and by there I mean Heath. lol Let me see if I can get an address.

I didn't pay much attention to where we parked last year because we could not get our first choice. Can someone confirm it was:

Rejuvenations Facial Asthtc:

658 Hebron Road, Heath, OH

CJ

Edited by vitamincj

Mopar Nats

Date is Saturday, August 13th. I will be there...and by there I mean Heath. lol Let me see if I can get an address.

I didn't pay much attention to where we parked last year because we could not get our first choice. Can someone confirm it was:

Rejuvenations Facial Asthtc:

658 Hebron Road, Heath, OH

CJ

it was like 2 doors over from a chinese restaraunt

but there wasnt a whole lot of parking soo depending on how many shows i wish we could find a big area like were it was beside burger king

• 2 weeks later...

this is candi. i was wondering what time you guys are getting together. i for sure will be there for atleast a little while. bryan may have to work so we will play that by ear.

around 2 is when im showing up

Doubt that I will make it this year, really busy Month,, ton of events on the weekends.

Dad

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you have too come

Tom, we are slammed with weddings, birthdays and retirement celebrations on the weekends in august, thank god we have had only one funeral () so far).

Dad

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/vcyberbob/PF/FW027.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/vcyberbob/PF/FW028.jpg

here is one of the pics i took last year, you can barley make out the name of the building in the pic, i think your right CJ. if not maybe research the sprint store next to it, or the verizion store on the other side...lol.

chances are i am gonna have to work that day and will have to go in around 4-5, i may come up for a couple hours but will have to head home by 3 probably. or candi may come up by herself.

Edited by cyberquest