Mmmm palermo. Tan interior too.

Fanta

http://i.imgur.com/PmG0W.jpg

Sitting at a shop about 20 minutes from me. Tan leather interior. Faux turbo hatch decal ( white ) and it says WRAITH on the rear bumper in black ( if this rings any bells for GA members )

http://i.imgur.com/PmG0W.jpg

Sitting at a shop about 20 minutes from me. Tan leather interior. Faux turbo hatch decal ( white ) and it says WRAITH on the rear bumper in black ( if this rings any bells for GA members )

Are you considering it?

I wonder if that is the original interior and/or original paint.

I have never seen a Palermo with anything but maroon or black interior.

Special order?

Nice "Georgia Chrome" airdam!

Special order?

Nice "Georgia Chrome" airdam!

I've never seen a maroon interior to be honest ( I'm not sure they even come with maroon )- only tan and black interiors on a PG

I went and looked at a palmero when purchasing my car. It has a special order tan leather interior but, while the car looked good on the outside, was completly rusted and I could tell it had suffered from years of janky mechanicwork. I ultimately decided not to buy it because of the rust, but some highlights were:

holes in frame rails

missing bolts in the bellhousing on the trans

the fact that he had been running 20 lbs of boost through the turbo for years (all other things stock)

When he took me for a test drive. he started it up. (smoking like a fiend) without letting it warm up flogged it up and down the street a few times. and turned it off without letting it cool off

and the fact that the guy was outright lieing to me about rust and other things....

when i looked at it/ followed it on craigslist it traded hands about once a week for a couple months before i got to look at it

I would be extremely suprised if this was a different car

Edited by Frenchi934

I wouldn't be actually. You'd be surprised at how many SQs are actually in GA. This makes 22 of them that I know that are within 30 minutes of me.

Actually, my sn, was created because I was on my 7th apple Fanta that night.

Yes, and while that might be, when I think of a Fanta, I think of a fizzy orange drink. Therefore, you are a fizzy orange drink. ^_^

/Threadjack

nice spoiler repair job

Hey, don't diss the duct tape! I keep a roll in each of my cars! Besides being handy for temporary repairs to get you home, I've found that black tape carefully applied on my front spoiler keeps the pieces from tearing away from one another and actually looks good too! That being said, I'll agree, the owner of this car went a little bit overboard with the tape... :P

I went and looked at a palmero when purchasing my car. It has a special order tan leather interior but, while the car looked good on the outside, was completly rusted and I could tell it had suffered from years of janky mechanicwork. I ultimately decided not to buy it because of the rust, but some highlights were:

holes in frame rails

missing bolts in the bellhousing on the trans

the fact that he had been running 20 lbs of boost through the turbo for years (all other things stock)

When he took me for a test drive. he started it up. (smoking like a fiend) without letting it warm up flogged it up and down the street a few times. and turned it off without letting it cool off

and the fact that the guy was outright lieing to me about rust and other things....

when i looked at it/ followed it on craigslist it traded hands about once a week for a couple months before i got to look at it

I would have gone with this one for sure. A lot of people only get a few days or weeks @ 20 :D

Special order?

I doubt it's a special order. I've seen Palermo with black, as well as tan interior, but one thing that Palermos never came with was marroon interior. The "gold" SQ color that you're thinking of that came with Marroon interior was Shetland Beige. It was real close in color to Palermo, and I'm pretty sure only available with marroon interior.

I doubt it's a special order. I've seen Palermo with black, as well as tan interior, but one thing that Palermos never came with was marroon interior. The "gold" SQ color that you're thinking of that came with Marroon interior was Shetland Beige. It was real close in color to Palermo, and I'm pretty sure only available with marroon interior.

you, kind sir, are correct

and gold came with black or black and tan

Edited by notfried