AFRs wont match in megatune??

Hey guys,

Im having a problem getting my AFRs to match on the guage and in megatune. Have any of you had this issue? I need to find out how to get them both to match or at least get really close.

I am using an AEM Eugo, If you guys need any other info that I havent listed on here just let me know and Ill get it right over to you.

Thanks

You need to open the configurator and set up Megatune for your type of wideband. Do that and things should be all good. I think I do remember using something other that the AEM UEGO setting to get it to read correctly though. Try out the generic 0-5 volt linear setting too.

Same issue here - my Innovate afr gauge, and the dyno i go to, is reading the same (accurately) - yet when i datalolg in MS the afr's that are being logged are not matching what I see on my Innovate gauge. I have the MS set to linear, the correct wb selected and have also manually entered values direct from innovate manual yet still cant get my ms logs to match the gauge at WOT.

scott87star said he has seem similar issues, hope he chimes in here.

Edited by NotStock88

I run the EUGO in all my MS cars and the AEM-Linear setting works perfectly. On-screen/datalogging matches gauge exactly. Make sure you're using the 0-5v wire and not the 0-1v one from the AEM unit.

Does your gauge have a switch on the back to set the options on the analog output wire?

Configuring Calibration Outputs

The AEM default position is (P0). When set to (P0) (Figure 10A), the gauge displays

AFR values. (P1) is the same as (P0), except the gauge displays lambda values. These

settings (P1 and P0) implement a linear calibration with the most useful voltage range

possible (0-5V). The AFR calibration (P2) is linear and similar to (P1) with a smaller

voltage range (1-2V). The AFR calibration (P3) emulates the Autronic Wideband O2

Sensor calibration (0-1V). The AFR calibration (P4) emulates a non-linear Nernst Cellcalibration (0-1V). Refer to the Table 3 and figure 9 for specific calibration details.

Hey guys thanks for all the replies, I actually got it fixed just a couple hours ago. I had AEM Eugo selected in the config page and it said non linear so I just switched to the option that said Linear AEM and BAM!! it matched perfectly. So thanks for all the help again guys. :) :)