Few more runs today

4cylFury

Best so far is 10.7 @ 133

Nice. 10 second car is super fast. We might be heading to the 1/4 mile July 2nd. I will have to change my 4.22 gears out first. We,ll see what happens. First 1/4 mile pass with this setup.

Nice. 10 second car is super fast. We might be heading to the 1/4 mile July 2nd. I will have to change my 4.22 gears out first. We,ll see what happens. First 1/4 mile pass with this setup.

With your 1/8 mile times, you should be mid 10's easy.

10's is crazy with running our motor as a base. And our car for that matter. It's a heavy beast for being a 4 banger. Great job Fury. I have seen vids of it and you launch really hard. Well done. You hear alot of people talk about 10 second street cars on street tires but I just don't believe there are that many around. I could be wrong but.... Fast and the Furious stuff is mostly fair tales. I know there are 1000 hp supras out there and what not but getting anything to hook up, go straight and not break in a street drivable version of anything is pretty tough. Again, Congrats Fury. Nice represent.

10's is crazy with running our motor as a base. And our car for that matter. It's a heavy beast for being a 4 banger. Great job Fury. I have seen vids of it and you launch really hard. Well done. You hear alot of people talk about 10 second street cars on street tires but I just don't believe there are that many around. I could be wrong but.... Fast and the Furious stuff is mostly fair tales. I know there are 1000 hp supras out there and what not but getting anything to hook up, go straight and not break in a street drivable version of anything is pretty tough. Again, Congrats Fury. Nice represent.

Just trying to show that you don't have to do a motor swap to have fun with these cars.