FAST FIVE- Full of WIN!

Just came back from watching a Fast Five screening. Let me just say it's full of WIN. Best of the FnF franchise! It was packed with action, not a dull moment. The most car mayhem from all the FnF movies.

I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone. It's absolutely worth watching more than once. Was good to see some of the vehicles I transported. There's a certain Porsche in there that gives me the stiffies :lol:

It's a good movie, even if you have not seen the first 4 and even if you're not a big fan. So go see it. :lol:

"the rock" - "yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaa wwf" sweet dude. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but any movie with a wwf wrestler is one I am VERY skeptical of. I will wait for DVD after the previous movies.

If this one is soo much better, why dont they just re-name it so this way its not so tainted by its horrible predecessors?

Edited by NotStock88

So where in the "timeline" does this one happen?

Forget Tokyo Drift ever happened and follow the time line from part two, four and five. Tokyo Drift would be the end of it all.

I was skeptical about the rock and how he'd fit in. But his character fit in pretty well and the cast is basically all the actors from the previous Fast And Furious films. The story line is pretty good. It's got its' heart warming moments, it's got some humor, but mostly it's got car crunching, tire burning, super car awesomeness!!

So many vehicles!!

Count me in for seeing this one. Call it a guilty pleasure but I gotta see all of them. The original is still my favorite, followed by 4, 3, and then that abortion they named 2fast 2furious. lol.

Ah crap, I forgot that's coming out - I should of told you to keep an eye out for a glimpse of a white Conquest in the party scene in that "parking deck" with the VWs, muscle cars etc

Didn't see it. I was too busy looking at all the barely covered "backyards". I like the cast on this one, it's cool to see "Roman Pierce" character interact with "TeJ" character and Han and all that.

Didn't see it. I was too busy looking at all the barely covered "backyards". I like the cast on this one, it's cool to see "Roman Pierce" character interact with "TeJ" character and Han and all that.

Yeah, it's in all honesty you see it for just a few seconds from what I've heard ( it's a background fill car )

Just got back from watching Fast Five. It's worth watching if you've seen the others. A lot more action, shooting, fist fights, lots of cars crashing. I don't want to spoil anything so I can't say anything more.

If Tokyo Drift is the last part (made in 2006) and Fast Five is before that in the timeline, how come there are so many brand new Dodge Chargers in it?http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Jus' sayin'http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Colinhttp://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

I'm seeing it sunday :P And, I don't care how horrible any of them are...they are car movies, we just watch them cause we're car people...lol

And, 2 Fast 2 Furious was my favorite one. Probably because it had a lot of Challenger shots and I've been most of the areas they filmed it, but, still a great flick. The first one just for the Charger in the end, the fourth one for the story line, Tokyo Drift was horrible but had a good looking chick...they all have their good points, I'm sure this one will be the same...haha

• 2 weeks later...