87' CONQUEST FOR SALE $12900

Maybe it's a typo, he added one zero too many. I can't seriously believe that someone is that disconnected from reality to believe it will sell for that much. A simple google search for comparable car listings will tell you that.

I called. They are very serious. The price is correct. I uh... informed they guy that I have never seen a red Conquest sell for that much, that the most he could expect someone to pony up with be MAYBE half that.

I mean, I've seen a pristine B71 sell for 10k, but never seen many others sell anywhere close, and the ones that were, were RARE colors, and in even better shape than that.

I've got a pristine B71 with 46k I'll take 10,000 for right now! Maybe I'll drive to MN and trade it in after they move that one for 13 grand. We could sell one and buy 10 more from people on the site. Do it enough times we'll all be rich! HA! :lol:

I've got a pristine B71 with 46k I'll take 10,000 for right now! Maybe I'll drive to MN and trade it in after they move that one for 13 grand. We could sell one and buy 10 more from people on the site. Do it enough times we'll all be rich! HA! :lol:

B71 FTW. ^_^