1984 conquest

Terry T.

hey this isnt my car but the guy is gonna crush it this monday so if you want parts ill let him know so he can take them off. its an 84 with the talking instrument cluster( thats mine sorry) all tan leather interior in good shape. tan dash in good shape all buttons and ac control. steering wheel. body is in perfect shape..and wheels look good. 4 lug though..only thing it doesnt have is the radio bezel and shifter bezel...which is what i was looking for originally. if you need something let me know before sunday thats when im going out...if you need pics i got them on my phone. thanks just dont want people to miss out especially if hes gonna crush it with full interior and an engine with all the parts. 615-480-2496 Edited by Terry T.

hey this isnt my car but the guy is gonna crush it this monday so if you want parts ill let him know so he can take them off. its an 84 with the talking instrument cluster( thats mine sorry) all tan leather interior in good shape. tan dash in good shape all buttons and ac control. steering wheel. body is in perfect shape..and wheels look good. 4 lug though..only thing it doesnt have is the radio bezel and shifter bezel...which is what i was looking for originally. if you need something let me know before sunday thats when im going out...if you need pics i got them on my phone. thanks just dont want people to miss out especially if hes gonna crush it with full interior and an engine with all the parts. 615-480-2496

Does it have manual seat belts? If so, I would be intersted in the belts, mounting hardware, doors panels, etc.

Does it have manual seat belts? If so, I would be intersted in the belts, mounting hardware, doors panels, etc.

Please be aware that an 84 door panels are different than the later cars if you are wanting to do a manual belt conversion. The biggest difference is that they don't have a place for window switches. In an 84 the window switches are in mounted in the center console.

Terry, I will call tomorrow.

Edited by MikeMeyerhoff

it does have the seat belts but you would just use those parts and put them on your door. atleast thats how it was on my 88 starion..

if your still insterested in the belts and hardware i got them for sale now

Things I would pull to sell eventually if I were you:

wheels

header panel

front spoiler of course

cowl pieces

tail lights, headlisghts (entire flip assy), foglights, and all covers

mud flaps if any

turbo door handles

gas cap cover

seat belts

headlight switch

turbo

maf

clutch fan and shroud

pressure sensor

throttle body with all parts an wires attached

steering column (they come out in less than 15 minutes) keep the key too

fuse box: take it loose and cut the harness as far down as you can.

Okay, those items at least, but if you can get more:

keep all wiring intact and remove the whole harness.

pull the engine and trans with clutch slave cylinder.

struts, posi rear with axles, and all brakes with hubs.

seats. They sell locally to someone wanting better than they have, or someone building a buggy, etc...

fuse links including the whole relay bank in the fender behind the battery.

hood release cable with handle.

I've pulled all that stuff and more in two days by myself. Just about anything that comes off quick and easy too. Fenders, doors, etc.. if you have the space.

One thing I like is the old cable heater controls.

All of this stuff will sell eventually, and probably quick enough to make it worth your while.