3.90 Diff ready to go

3.90 Diff ready to go

This guy was a member here and has done these for several members,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Starion-3-90-rear-diff-lsd-rearend-Conquest-SQC-88-89-/290550785826?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a62d2722

Edited by StarquestRescue

I would think I was still a member ..LOL.. Do come in here alot just dont post ... Thanks for posting this up here...

Always some meathead running his mouth about price of gear swaps ... Would think (in my world anyhow)one would have $250.00 in parts alone in a diff...But what do I know...Mitsu gears seem to have a sh!%$T cost pattern and a pain to set up "for me" any how ....And at a $400 reserve its a real good pay I would think ...What is a good price...???

Low milage diff and all if anyone needs one ...Hope all are doing good cars look great ...

David

Hazardous Toys inc

[quote name=Haztoys1' date='05 April 2011 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1301988423'

post='1154795]

Always some meathead running his mouth about price of gear swaps ...

who are you calling a meathead? me? sorry if i offended you in any way....jeez, I just dont wanna spend that kinda dough on a 3:90 gear set, just my opinion

Edited by PDodson

Sometimes thoughts are better left as thoughts.

Rules.... 4. If you disagree with the prices or method of how the person is selling or anything else with the "for sale" post - deal with it - take your business elsewhere - let it be. We don't want to turn away business to/from those who have something to offer.

Dad

$400 aint to shabby a price taking in the cost of the 3.90s and the p.i.t.a and time it takes to set them up properly , doing rear gears properly is something of an art form and no easy task. :)

I would think I was still a member ..LOL.. Do come in here alot just dont post ... Thanks for posting this up here...

Always some meathead running his mouth about price of gear swaps ... Would think (in my world anyhow)one would have $250.00 in parts alone in a diff...But what do I know...Mitsu gears seem to have a sh!%$T cost pattern and a pain to set up "for me" any how ....And at a $400 reserve its a real good pay I would think ...What is a good price...???

Low milage diff and all if anyone needs one ...Hope all are doing good cars look great ...

David

Hazardous Toys inc

David I'm sorry for whining in your thread from now on I'll keep my comments to myself, I'll remove all my posts later