T3/T4 SS TURBO MANIFOLD / DOWNPIPE / TURBO / TIAL WASTEGATE FOR SALE

VICE

Your summertime 2.6 L G54B bolt on (with the exception of welding a V Band flange on the other end of your exhaust and geting a 3" V Band flange A $15 ebay value.) performance package:

Tial V Band Wastegate with 3 Springs in there for 24.8 psi, (7 psi, 3 and 14 psi springs) Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold with braces, V band flange to wastegate and T3/T4 Stainless Steel Turbo Flange, 3 IN. Downpipe with 5 bolt turbo flange and 3 IN. V band flange to Exhaust, Tranny Brace, 02 / (AEM WideBand sensor included) Threaded Bung is also welded by the Flex Tube, TURBO IS SOLD . (Turbo Oil Send and Return Adaptors not included.)

Serious Inquires Only, no trades, --- $565 --- for everything shipped. (PayPal Fees Included) OR $500 if sold Locally.

DSC01081.JPG

DSC01080.JPG

DSC01073.JPG

DSC01074.JPG

DSC01075.JPG

DSC01077.JPG

DSC00723.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00914.JPG

Edited by VICE

Yes of course, there is 3 springs in there so you can have the most 24.8 psi or use just one of the smaller springs, I think one is 5. something and the other is 9. something then U can just increase boost with a Manual Boost Controller but if U want to boost Hard past 25 psi U need all 3 in there..

Looks like an E-bay manifold, why the reinforcements?

To make it stronger. :) And this one is V Banded AND the T3 Flange was lowered a half Inch and inclined away from the Engine my friend. So It's a Modded and Re-Enforced Ebay Stainless Steel Starion / Conquest Turbo Manifold that sells for $300 alone.

Edited by VICE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what would you need for the wastegate? Just curious.

What do you mean? You get the complete Tial V Band Wastegate with V Band Flanges already welded on to the Downpipe and the Turbo Manifold, so it is ready to go.. I even have the Tial Wastegate Box.

What do you mean? You get the complete Tial V Band Wastegate with V Band Flanges already welded on to the Downpipe and the Turbo Manifold, so it is ready to go.. I even have the Tial Wastegate Box.

I think he was meaning "how much cash would you need" for the wastegate...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...