injectors

Tripp25

where can i buy a 750 and a 1050 injector for our car? i checked trilogy turbos but could only find 650 and 950 also will a walbro 255 pump be good for these injectors and will it be good for around 350hp? thanks for the help. my motor is mostly stock right now (mods in sig) but i'm trying to locate a good 20g, 18g, or s16g. Edited by Tripp25

where can i buy a 750 and a 1050 injector for our car? i checked trilogy turbos but could only find 650 and 950 also will a walbro 255 pump be good for these injectors and will it be good for around 350hp? thanks for the help. my motor is mostly stock right now (mods in sig) but i'm trying to locate a good 20g, 18g, or s16g.

hey i have 650/950 Trilogy injectors...$160 needs o-rings

A 750 primary on a mostly stock car without an aftermarket fuel management system will most likely flood out at idle, imho.

Jimmy

so you think just stock replacements would be fine with what i'm planning for now? walbro 255 fuel pump, 20g turbo set at 20lbs, 1g maf, aem wideband?

You are never gonna get 350 HP on the stock injection. It's just not possible. The highest HP TBI car on record had 337HP. BUT he was running extra injectors and a greddy E-manage piggyback. Plus he had alot of other mods. I believe he was running at least 30 psi of boost to get there.

There's a reason why nobody has broken that record..... it's not worth it. MPI is the better way to go and has more power potential.

You are never gonna get 350 HP on the stock injection. It's just not possible. The highest HP TBI car on record had 337HP. BUT he was running extra injectors and a greddy E-manage piggyback. Plus he had alot of other mods. I believe he was running at least 30 psi of boost to get there.

There's a reason why nobody has broken that record..... it's not worth it. MPI is the better way to go and has more power potential.

i'm planning on going mpi. the 350whp is my long term goal. i just need to get the car running nice and smooth now. i just wanted to make sure that fuel pump was good for that much hp before i baught it and figured i would upgrade a few things while i save the money for mpi so i can still have some good power levels. sorry for the confussion.

Edited by Tripp25

650/950 injectors are very close to stock sizes and will work well. If you want new ones brian is selling them in the group buy section. The injectors he is selling will bolt right into the stock TB.

thanks =) just PMed him. will be purchasing a set tomorrow

where can i buy a 750 and a 1050 injector for our car? i checked trilogy turbos but could only find 650 and 950 also will a walbro 255 pump be good for these injectors and will it be good for around 350hp? thanks for the help. my motor is mostly stock right now (mods in sig) but i'm trying to locate a good 20g, 18g, or s16g.

You can get the injectors from Lower shores performance. But it will be up to use to tune the car to run good on them. You may be able to tune the 750/1050 in with just a maft. A maft with a safc 2 would work better. All three of those turbos can out flow the capacity of the stock injectors.

Here is a good read if you are serious about tbi performance. Had i asked here if my way would work, i would have been told no. But dsm guys have been doing what i did for years.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111739

http://sqperformance.forumcity.com/viewtopic.php?t=108&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You can get the injectors from Lower shores performance. But it will be up to use to tune the car to run good on them. You may be able to tune the 750/1050 in with just a maft. A maft with a safc 2 would work better. All three of those turbos can out flow the capacity of the stock injectors.

Here is a good read if you are serious about tbi performance. Had i asked here if my way would work, i would have been told no. But dsm guys have been doing what i did for years.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111739

http://sqperformance.forumcity.com/viewtopic.php?t=108&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

thanks and i'm planning on going mpi but i just want to build the motor up pretty well while i save the money for mpi.

i have an s16g i need to get rid of with manifold. it needs a new cartraige though, this one was ebay p.o.s apperently and has a ton of slop, plus the way it was secured to the manifold is, well, obscure.. but it doesnt leak and before the bearing started falling apart it spooled me to 15psi nicely...