2011 Starquest nationals

larry32t

I am announcing we are have the 2011 Starquest Nationals in Branson, we will announce more details as time progresses. I'm proud to announce that JOLYRGR and my wife are making this event happen with me. We have the confirmed dates, they are June 23rd through June 26th more deatails to come.

Check here for updates, if I'm a little slow getting them up here check on these 2 links.

My link

My link

is this in Missouri? can i have a zip code so i can plan to make the trip...

http://files.sharenator.com/political_pictures_al_gore_internet_Top_Countries_Ranked_by_Internet_Speed-s384x454-58859-580.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you aint going to PF then go to this meet the week before in Branson , me being there all the way from Las vegas should be good enough reason alone :) .

That is the sole reason I will be there...... that and I can go home to sleep;)

REGISTRATIONS CAN START MONDAY

FULL DETAILS WILL BE POSTED IN A NEW THREAD

Exciting changes have taken place and we have a new venue.

Due to issues with the old hotel/venue, the freshly remodeled BRANSON'S BEST hotel will be the site of this year's meet. Larry and I have just returned from negotiating a deal with the owners, and as soon as the contract arrives on Monday, we will list all the details. In the meantime, here is a teaser...

The motel is located just off the main strip on Green Mtn. Dr, allowing for much easier/better access to entering and exiting the property, as well as easy access to most places on the strip from the back.

http://www.bransonsbest.com/images/map.jpg

We have blocked off 30 rooms of a 60 room hotel, and have been guaranteed a rate of $59.95/night on a double queen room, with king rooms available. The facilities have an outdoor pool, and a hot deluxe breakfast every morning is included for all that stay, along with hot cobbler, ice cream and fresh cookies every evening. Details on the facility can be seen HERE.

We were all very impressed with both the ownership and local management of this facility, and we are confident that everyone will be equally pleased with the value this location offers. As stated earlier, full details of the facility and some extra events to follow after review of the contract on Monday. I have every confidence that this will be as good of not a better experience as in the past. Thanks for your patience and I hope to see everyone there.

JR

Edited by jolyrgr

I almost messed that up....lol

I was on the other hotels website a couple nights ago getting ready to make reservations and the wife asked, "are you sure everyone is staying there again this year?" I said I was pretty sure......

Good thing I didn't make the reservations!

I almost messed that up....lol

I was on the other hotels website a couple nights ago getting ready to make reservations and the wife asked, "are you sure everyone is staying there again this year?" I said I was pretty sure......

Good thing I didn't make the reservations!

No worries, the hotel is no longer in operation, so you could not have made a reservation. I am just glad no deposits were made as the Ramada corporate had no interest in helping us in the least. Their official statement was "all of our hotels are locally owned and operated, and we do not get involved in day to day operations". There was a bit more to it than that, but in summary, they were not interested in rectifying things.

Personally, I am done with the Ramada franchise.

Best thing is, the new location and owners are genuinely glad to have the business. They have fresh remodeled location(s), and plenty of options available for growth.

JR

Why don't someone post up some actual info instead of links

I don't do facespace thing,,,and I forget my login for 2.6liter

Mofo you best Bring yoself!!! I don't care if we have to stop traffic!! Were runnin these beetchez! Notstock is bringing hiz funkytoond monster aswell!!! You got somework ahead in ole mizzo! Tell ole dude with 4g to come aswell! If YOU don't show your s*** admitting total slowness!!! ;)

I'm drunk!!!!! Who else is goin!! Flip cup beetchez!!!

Larry32t

intercooledflatty

Gary

jolyrgr

austin88esir

youngquestfan

notstock88

dznutz

Starwolf

wolfhunter and her auto's unveiling

Mikemeyerhoffenshizen

slowquest

pdawg

boost-n-lsx (gonnaracefor thehellof it)

Scotty (sotty)

muah

Gary

If your still unsure post up anyways!

Yep I'm dunk

Larry32t

intercooledflatty

Gary

jolyrgr

austin88esir

youngquestfan

notstock88

dznutz

Starwolf

wolfhunter and her auto's unveiling

Mikemeyerhoffenshizen

slowquest

pdawg

boost-n-lsx (gonnaracefor thehellof it)

Scotty (sotty)

muah

Gary

Colin (carguygibby)

the 4g car will not be there for a couple reasons

1 i still need a header made for the s366 and that is expensive considering im remodeling my house currently and saving because i am going to be getting married next year and have a wedding to pay for

but it will make a return

Something up with your car or funds?

Pretty much both. I will have the money to go but I rather spend it on other things like paying my grandfather off. And I don't want to risk the car breaking down with that fresh MPI and all. I think I am just going to visit my dad for a few weeks, help him put a floor in the boat, finish up some car projects for customers, and visit my little sister.