Fog/Park/Turn covers and matching sidemarker tint skins $30 shipped

Burton

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are really trick, I got a set from Burton many years ago. Cleans up the front of the car and modernizes it.

^^^ Agreed. I've had my set for years and love the look a ton better than those stock frames which funny enough, I tossed on ebay for 1 cent just to avoid the garbage and sold em to an owner in Australia for $15 after a bid war!! :D

I hope you make extras so that others who aren't here now can still make their cars look swank. B)

Feeling left out of the VIP list for the dark tint. Just making sure ya got me Mr. Burton sir - $35 sent from Traps361 - paypal. I believe I should be in front of The Greasey Monkey....really I don't care as long as I get my lens's I've just been waiting to say that. Thanks for raising the bids on the headlight switch! just got mine put in and it's worth it lol! wooooo.....

Feeling left out of the VIP list for the dark tint. Just making sure ya got me Mr. Burton sir - $35 sent from Traps361 - paypal. I believe I should be in front of The Greasey Monkey....really I don't care as long as I get my lens's I've just been waiting to say that. Thanks for raising the bids on the headlight switch! just got mine put in and it's worth it lol! wooooo.....

Yessir, got your paymen, and just posted up on here that it's paid.

Sorry I didn't get it updated as quick as usual... Helping wife recoop from surgery, and my mom just moved in with us due to health issues this week, so I haven't had much time to even get on the net.

Having trouble with pms on my phone. I was hoping to add a set of dark tint covers to my order if it's possible. If not it's no biggie. Let me know, I'll send payment tonight for the light tint I'm on the list for. Thanks.

Having trouble with pms on my phone. I was hoping to add a set of dark tint covers to my order if it's possible. If not it's no biggie. Let me know, I'll send payment tonight for the light tint I'm on the list for. Thanks.

Yes, you can still add a dark set to your order. I'll add it on the list now.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/5-11-11.jpg

I do have a few sets left over ready to get shipped out if anyone missed out and wants a set but I won't be able to ship anything out until after I get back from MI on the 24th.

Thanks!

Edited by Burton

Any light tint or clear still available?

I have both available, but won't be able to ship them out until after the 24th.

Glad everyone's liking them! Make sure to leave feedback if you're happy with your transaction.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from my trip and got a couple of sets of each of these I'm looking to get rid of....

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/5-20-11_010.jpg

• 1 month later...

$35.00 sent to you

I got it, but didn't see it until this morning after my wife left for work. She has a UPS hub at her office, so she does all my shipping for me. It will go out tomorrow and I'll have a tracking number for you tomorrow evening. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Price drop to $30 shipped. Found a cheaper lexan supplier. Still selling them for more on Ebay tho. I can't beleive that more sets sell on Ebay for $40 than they do here for $30 or 35, but oh well, MO MONEY!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bump for a special sale!

From today- Feb. 15th untill 12:01am Mar. 1st, buy a set of my fog covers and get a FREE set of VINYL SIDEMARKER TINTS!!!!! Sidemarker tints can be found here...

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118170

So you can not only make your car look a little cooler with some covers, you can make the sidemarkers match up too... And all for the same price!

I have 2 sets of Clear, and 2 sets of Light Tint on hand for immediate shipping, and have more Dark and Light Smoke as well as Clear Lexan coming.

Any orders paid in full for what I have on hand will be shipped ASAP. All other orders will be ready for start going out for shipping around the 26th of Feb. and be sent out in a first-paid, first-shipped basis.

There is a $20 deposit to get in on the free Sidemarker Tint Skin offer, and deposits must be recieved by 12:01am Mar. 1st. After that, the price will still be the same $30, but there will be no free Sidemarker Tint Skins. Again, upon availability, the covers and tint skins will be sent out in the order in which they were fully paid.

I'll be posting up another thread in the GP section for the special 2 week sale.