Ok...Another...well its a 1JZ....

BOHO

Man I'm glad you feel that way there for awhile I thought you were going to let it go before the swap but it's good to see it up and going again and let me know when you want to go back to the track

Dude you give yourself such a hard time! It looks like your doing a great job I can't wait to see it in person. Keep up the good work all of the little BS will sort it self out as you go. :P

That's my pep talk for the day...now quite complaint and just finish it already!!

I hope I'm there Tim...I did some work today...Working on the intake..lengthening..making it actually get some fresh air instead of right above the exhaust...I had 2 pretty significant boost leaks that I fixed...also...I'm hoping it makes the bottom end more responsive...

Good so you going to be ready for the track this friday that's if you want to go me and the few guys that went last friday are going back my buddy that had the 240sx we got the boost fixed and he wants to run it. Edited by pancake88

This is what I did for the intake..I had to "modify" some of the sheet metal but It came out ok...I think its more functional that being directly over the exhaust manifold/turbos...

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/bohocst/CIMG0874-1.jpg

Edited by BOHO

Stock :(

When you say stock, you the one that came with the motor? Just put a side and get a southbend or keep an eye out on the supra forums for one.

Yep. I know it was dumb but just didn't have the dough for a decent one. It worked great till I tried 4500 launch with a little slippage...lol It will still drive it just won't go over 100mph... :( I'll get it lined out.

• 3 weeks later...

I re did the power steering line. For those of you that don't know...P/S fluid will bleed through heater core hose... LOL... I was probably the only one who didn't know. Like 7 bux at NAPA actually got some good hose. 1/2 for resevoir 5/8 for pump.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/bohocst/CIMG0892.jpg