Cruisin' Ocean City 2011

serpentkilla

Allrightee then Who is going this year, it's a few months away but thats a good thing cuz it gives you time to get your car ready. It would be nice to get a group of us to go down together. I will be leaving friday morning, if all goes well Skillz (built mpi conquest), Busdriver (4G63 conquest) freddie (92 mustang) Andre(2JZ conquest) will be riding down on fri and vettekiller (2JZ conquest) will be there on thurs. Im looking foward to this and meeting new and old faces. I went down for the first time last year and had a blast, so now this is a yearly thing for me ;) . So lets get on the ball with this and have a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
We need to organize something for that sat and have our own lil show. It might not be a hot rod to everyone else there but it our hot rods. Grazel since practically live down there, why don't you scope out a spot for us to meet up.

i think ill be doing the weekend thing, i believe i have a few others coming too, assuming they dont break down on the way...

i dont remember how bad the ride is there, so i might lift my car back up for the ride and drop it when i get there. but that sounds like alot of work lol

• 3 weeks later...