any members live in south carolina?

starionbarbie

Lives4Speed (Eric) lives in Lexington, which is 100 miles south of me. It's just west of west Columbia. Claurence lives in Charlotte, or at least he used to. There's a guy from York, too, but his name isn't coming to mind. He had a flatty that he put a small block Chevy in. Edited by BandY

there really are alot more than ive seen or talked to on here. funny how one post can bring eveyrone to the surface haha. and each person usually knows a person or group not on the forum that have cars. we just need to figure out a good time to go. i thinking in july or early august. ( i am doing a swap and not starting the swap till after march but should be done by july or hopefully earlier)

Yup great idea... Truth had one last year in Charlotte but had troubles and

couldn't make it. If anyone of you have experience with this I would be glad

to help but really don't know how to get one together.

ive never been to charlotte. heard its nice though. but its the summer man! the beach is where its at! we can even see if some of the GA and VA guys wanna come down and make a weekend meet or sumthing.

I vote Myrtle Beach.

I'm just thinking the beach would attract more people than a big city ya know. We could do some cruises up and down the strip next to the beach, plenty or places to eat and meet, plenty of stuff to do during the day, then of cousre there is the beach.

I just don't know what there is to do in charlotte its 3 or more hours away and I've never been.

I wasn't suggesting that a meet would need to happen here in Charlotte. Was just saying that we used to have at least a meet once a year, at various locations around Charlotte. I'd like to do the Myrtle beach thing, but I'd need advance notice, at least. Drove my Quest all over Florida when I lived there, but the last road trip I had up here was Pigeon Forge. Can't even remember what year it was. Anyhow, if a meet gets organized, I hope I'm aware of it!!

Well I'm down for anything I just don't know what there is in charlotte other than the z maxx strip. And we have officially thread jacked so let's make a new thread and figure this out and set a date sometime soon so we can all agree and hopefully be ready by then.

• 2 weeks later...