just heard wonderful news

Shelby

my younger brother was draft'd in 1967 and sent to vietnam, where he was shot 5 times and his tour was extend'd 12 months , in 3 years he abtain'd the rank of SRG 1st class , age 20 yrs old , 90% of that time he was a squad leader ,ground punder and swamp rat

it's with great pride i call him my brother

well to day after 45 years he was notify'd he got his military dissability , he recive'd a 130% dissability ,,,, long over due

Thats great news!So many times our veterans are left behind in the world for what they sacraficed

for all of our freedom.Give him a personal hand shake from me and my family for his contribution

to the good ol U.S.A.

Great news! Too bad it was way to long overdue. Thank him for his service from me as well. People in the military, both past and present never seem to get the recognicion they deserve.

As a Veteran myself, I can attest the disability system could use considerable improvement. You really have to fight and fight to get the rights you are entitled to after serving. The only positive is once you are awarded a monetary amount you get paid for it the rest of your life.

As a Veteran myself, I can attest the disability system could use considerable improvement. You really have to fight and fight to get the rights you are entitled to after serving. The only positive is once you are awarded a monetary amount you get paid for it the rest of your life.

Thank you for your service too!!!!

Shelby,

What BS did he have to go through and hoops did he have to jump thru to get the disability after all of these years?

Hopefully I'm blowing smoke but did he get paid retro to when he was discharged? I sure hope so!!

WOW!!!! Five Purple Heart Awards and he still got out of there alive. He was in the middle of a lot of action.

Thank your Brother from me for going through the HELL that was Viet-Nam.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

thanks Ken , no retro

as for what all he had to do , i'm not sure but some thing to do with agent orange they just came up with , that seem'd to make the qhole thing come togather

that and the fact they now know most of the guys are dead or dieing so it'l cost them less

and they get all this free PR from it