Come On Guys!!!! Who Has A MAS I Pay Top$

Funsockstv

It has to be and 86 with the round plug. i want a couple of them ,i have gone through 2 off them since i have had the car now and i only go through them when i let other ppl use my quest. my 2 friends both drove it hard and fast and they blew the mass, each one they say they just want to drive it to check it out and it comes back to me busted. From now on i drive my car only i hate liers!

It has to be and 86 with the round plug. i want a couple of them ,i have gone through 2 off them since i have had the car now and i only go through them when i let other ppl use my quest. my 2 friends both drove it hard and fast and they blew the mass, each one they say they just want to drive it to check it out and it comes back to me busted. From now on i drive my car only i hate liers!

I don't know how you "blow" a MAS and actually "go thru them", you should look for the problem that's actually causing this. And I would never let someone drive my car <_<

Zack K.