Vehicle Transportation

elconquestador

Well, I just got back from a 6 month deployment, and I miss driving the Conquest. Only one problem. It is stored at my in-laws' place in TN. I am in Norfolk, VA. It would probably make the drive up here, but I just have concerns and would rather not drive it that far without it being in tip top shape. Any of you have a truck and trailer and want to make a few bucks to haul it for me? If not, do you know a reliable shipping company that won't charge a million dollars? Thanks, Josh.

Try Dam Klemm who owns DK Services. I've had 4 motorcycles and 3 vehicles transported by him. Each time, top, no damage services.

Try this number (973)534-7823 that is his cell. The office number is (973)383-1708, office manager is Amanda. Won't find better people. My name is Walter and I'm in Gastonia,NC Dan will remember me.

Best wishes.

You can shop around with different shipping companies. I got a quote from east TN to AZ for about 800 bucks.

That's a good price. My friend is paying $900 from Dallas Texas to Los Angeles, but his is a truck and takes up alot of space.

I don't think I can be of much help with the transport, but if you get it this way and need some parts, especially some more awkward to ship, im not too far from norfolk and have way too much conquest junk in the yard :)