SHP 9' rears for sale

starquestG54B

Pics yet? Are they just two (2) 9"rims? Would you sell just two rear rims without tires? .(I need two 9"ones for my 4g64t Hornet build.. (Hotrodcoffeeshop.com)

http://www.hotrodcoffeeshop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=558&start=15

Take trades? (I have two Dodge/ford 15x8 1/2x 5 1/2bp" Centerline Convo-Pro's with some used slicks..?)

Very interested! Just under Memphis, 38654zip

Pm back please.

E

Edited by 77amc

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv73/conquestinator/SHPrears.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv73/conquestinator/shprearspic2.jpg

sounds like you have a interesting build but sorry cash only.and as for the tires .. yes i will take them off but buyer pays for removal bc they are good tires and im not going to cut them off

Edited by starquestG54B

yep, regular 8" rears measure close to 9" if you're measuring with a tape measure or whatever(shp's measure close to 10"). Stamping on back will probably say 8X16 instead of 9X16, and the other sure sign is the "JWL" stamping on the spoke by the valve stem will look like it does on a non SHP wheel, but will be inside a recessed rectangle on SHP wheels. You can tell by differences in the lips too.

I want pics of measurements

it will be the first 9" rims I've seen with a double lip.and I've seen plenty.

Or I want to see a pic of where they say 9x16

if you measured an shp front it'll be an 8"

also you cannot measure outside of the rim to the outside

you must measure Inside of lip to inside of lip

Awe, Please don't get frazzled.. I did the same thing with mine thinking that they were the 9" ones and was all doing the happy dance. Took them up to my tire shop that I always use, and he set me straight. (dang it) Those went on my Mightymax

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1978/maxside4quest002.jpg

I almost thought of sending them to Stockton Wheel service to ask them to just cut them and add an inch strip and weld them back up.. Might be the cheaper route considering the search.

Thanks E

(PS, is it rude to ask what the going price of a 'pair' of 9's goes for?)

See that little logo in the gray painted area by the valve stem? If these were SHP's the logo would still be there, but would be very visibly inset in a small recessed box. The wheels pictured are either standard rims, or a once in a lifetime SHP without the correct logo's. And that's too bad. These would've been a decent deal for somebody.

dude some dont even have the line above or under them. the width is WAY wider than a non shp wheel. if you have doubts about my wheels do not ruin my thread with this stuff. PM me.

NO SHP WHEELS HAVE THE SYMBOL NOT IN THE RECESSED BOX! Get your facts straight before you post you have something you dont. 10 people have pointed out at least 3 different reasons your wheels arent SHP's. I am posting this in your thread to keep someone, from spending a good lil chunk of hard earned money, buying a mis-represented item. Im not saying you are trying to rip anyone off, but you are trying very hard to convince a bunch of guys, that know what they are looking at, that you have the only set of SHP rims in the world that look like Non SHP wheels. Sorry to ruin your thread or your day, but someone who knew better sold me on aset like this awhile back (before I knew better) and Im not gonna see it happen to some other poor newb. Deal with it.

BC_99

well well well....

there could be a posibility that the rims were widen .

I though about widenning my NON-SHP http://www.weldcraftwheels.com/ since the cost of widening its close to the price of a SHP but

Luckly I found a local set and got my SHP's.

Edited by OPTIMUSPRIME

hi,

OK guys why did you have a problem like this and nobody asked me my opinion? LOLLOL.

well i have polished more rims than any of you have ever seen stock rims all together etc. etc.

ALL SHP RIMS I HAVE EVER SEEN HAVE A BOX AROUND THE STAMPED LETTERS. THE LETTERS STAND FOR A CERTAIN

SET OF STANDARDS THE RIMS MUST PASS TO BE USABLE.

ALSO look on the back if the rim it will say 8x16 or 9 x16 (someone sugested this in the thread).

I have never seen anything different from what i just stated above.

However someoine could have streached the rim from 8 to 9 inches BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT A SHP rim.

I have never seen this streaching occur.

I have seen a rim that someone sold to someone (i was the first someone) that had the creaton and other

identification marks out of sequence form the rest of the rims i had. this i thought

was a clone of some kind.

enough said....back to sleep it is 11:50PM, I WENT TO BED EARLY TODAY, LOLLOL

MARK v