Parts car upstate NY

zactek

Hey all, I've got a friend upstate NY who rolled his car a few months ago. Most of the good stuff is gone, but the block, tranny, rear end,wheels, and a few other things are still left on the car, it's a red 88 auto with 92K miles on it and it will be crushed in a matter of weeks.

If anyone is interested, let me know, you would have to go up yourself and pull whatever you might need, as he has no tools or ability to pull them himself. Prices will be dirt cheap, and the car is located in Kingston, N.Y. exit 19 on the NY Thruway. zactek@aol.com

pics http://www.blissland.net/starquest/Sabrina_Death_Shots/071210.htm

Thanks, Zack K.

Edited by zactek

Hey all, I've got a friend upstate NY who rolled his car a few months ago. Most of the good stuff is gone, but the block, tranny, rear end,wheels, and a few other things are still left on the car, it's a red 88 auto with 92K miles on it and it will be crushed in a matter of weeks.

If anyone is interested, let me know, you would have to go up yourself and pull whatever you might need, as he has no tools or ability to pull them himself. Prices will be dirt cheap, and the car is located in Kingston, N.Y. exit 19 on the NY Thruway. zactek@aol.com

Thanks, Zack K.

Tell me about the block from what you know. Still in one piece with or without head?

Crank spinning fine? stock? Orignal with 92K?

Thanks

Edited by ColtStar

Tell me about the block from what you know. Still in one piece with or without head?

Crank spinning fine? stock? Orignal with 92K?

Thanks

Original with 92K, no problems with crank, rods,etc. Car ran great until it got flipped :) Block is together,no balance shafts, otherwise stock, no head.

If you're looking for just the block, I have another one much closer, in Brooklyn.

Zack K.

Edited by zactek

Looking for the front SHP wheels. I'm in Pok, NY so Kingston isn't too far. PM me if they are available.

No, the fronts are regular 7's

from an '88 and 1 good rear 8in, will sell all 3 for $100 with good Contis on them

The rear interior panel between the lights is damaged.

Zack K.

• 1 month later...

pics http://www.blissland.net/starquest/Sabrina_Death_Shots/071210.htm

Thanks, Zack K.

need a good or bad tranny pm me

CANNOT pm you, The tranny is automatic and has about 94K on it, still on the car...

The hardpipes are sold, but there are 2 decent 7in rims still available with nice Contis on them..

Zack K.

hey zack, i can use the the fill up bottle that is right next to the battery,

my car doesnt have one so i dont know if it coolant reservoir or window washer fluid..

i bought the car that way...i can also use a console where the radio goes,

hey zack, i can use the the fill up bottle that is right next to the battery,

my car doesnt have one so i dont know if it coolant reservoir or window washer fluid..

i bought the car that way...i can also use a console where the radio goes,

The bottle under the battery is the windshield wash. res. It's still there. The console is broken completely.

The tops of the seats have rips, the bottoms are in really good shape.

Zack K.