Making plans NOW!

UlrichWolf

Work with me here, folks, and let's roll through this. Planning early for Pigeon Forge 2011!

Coke got the new R64 car, and he's DYING to drive it. Understandable.

Well, I have never been to Pigeon Forge due to some National Meet of my own, or money issue, or simple, plain laziness. Understandable.

We have hatched a plan. Coke will drive his R64 car down from New York to my place in south Kansas, arriving a day or two before Pigeon Forge. At this time, folks from surrounding states can meet up at my house, and a convoy from the nation's breadbasket can ensue.

Here is the tentative routes we could take from here to there.

North Route

South Route

Along these routes, we can always coordinate, and pick up more cars along the way.

Basic version.....party at my place a few days ahead, we make sure the cars are good, we roll out, and pick up more on the way.

Sound good? Who's thinking they could be down with it?

Tim

Edited by UlrichWolf

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wut :huh:

then,.......... why posting about it now?

Just planting the seed in the mind.....giving folks like you something to consider.

And to be frank, I'm kind of excited....almost ten years in, and never been to PF......it's about high time to go.

Tim

hey im down with it tim, you goin to gatlein burg this coming year?

Yeah, I think instead of working up a meet (looks like others have this WELL handled), I'll finally make it to the oldest Starion/Conquest meet on the books.

And, it gives me a good excuse to have a party at my place, and see if I can form a nice size convoy.

Tim

man if my car is in the least bit of running order next year around g burg meet i will def convoy from your house to g burg lol besides id like to see you and everyone else to prove im not a made up person and that my car isnt a peice of crap jus has an alful paint job Edited by scooterdude92