3000 GT Vr4 he he he he :)

SuperSteve57

I dont see why hard launches are even neccesary esp 4k+ rpm launches, since there is really no wheel spin, my GSX was awd and at most I would do mild launch 2500rpm tops and NEVER be behind in 1rst gear ever. ever. especially when the rwd/fwd guys do a crazy launch and just spin tires and go nowhere ( SRT 4's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol Edited by DSMvirus1

300zx tt's are crammed up in the engine bay just like a 3kgt itll be just as hard to fix and mod, my uncle had one and it was ridculously hard to work on, no space in the bay

Yes but at least both turbos get the same airflow across them. Don't get me wrong. The 3000gt VR4 is a technical wonder and a beautifull car.

I dont see why hard launches are even neccesary esp 4k+ rpm launches, since there is really no wheel spin, my GSX was awd and at most I would do mild launch 2500rpm tops and NEVER be behind in 1rst gear ever. ever. especially when the rwd/fwd guys do a crazy launch and just spin tires and go nowhere ( SRT 4's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol

I dont see why hard launches are even neccesary esp 4k+ rpm launches, since there is really no wheel spin, my GSX was awd and at most I would do mild launch 2500rpm tops and NEVER be behind in 1rst gear ever. ever. especially when the rwd/fwd guys do a crazy launch and just spin tires and go nowhere ( SRT 4's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol

thats because the ones you raced dont know how to race lol, only idiots rev it up and dump it to spin off the line in a race, idk why idiots do that, i take off from idle, and all the hondas complain i leave them off the line. well dumba** dont dump the clutch at 6k and you might move before i pass you. lol but car has no power until 3500rpm, so its not like i leave them

All those cars of the 90's were awesome!!.....3000GT , 300ZX, RX7, Supra.....and NSX!!!! I think that is the golden era of all Japanese automakers....all brands had nice cars.....the competition was tough in those years. I think they all are slacking in the recent years. Edited by dmdvzla

All those cars of the 90's were awesome!!.....3000GT , 300ZX, RX7, Supra.....and NSX!!!! I think that is the golden era of all Japanese automakers....all brands had nice cars.....the competition was tough in those years. I think they all are slacking in the recent years.

i think it's more now of who can make the cheapest quality car with cheapest possible parts and zero performance with improved mpg, and don't forget the CHEAPEST crappiest quality of parts ever. ESP ford focuses. rented one once. was horrible. felt like the car was made of recycled cardboard

i second that i had the misfortune of driving an 08 mugen tuned honda civic what a turd cost like 38 grand new ,which i might add is around the same price as the nismo 350z which is way faster

i think it's more now of who can make the cheapest quality car with cheapest possible parts and zero performance with improved mpg, and don't forget the CHEAPEST crappiest quality of parts ever. ESP ford focuses. rented one once. was horrible. felt like the car was made of recycled cardboard

^^^^^

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Oh my God yes. A million times over yes. I will never go back to another supra forum again. It's like the honda forums, but with good cars.

And Lee, the 5 speeds aren't sloppy just longer then a . I don't know many cars that can cruz in 3rd gear going 80 mph at 2700 rpm ;)

I am no means an expert nor have I owned one. I'm sorry if I came off snotty. The couple I drove just seem to have a "sloppy" or "vague" linkage feel while rowing the gears. Edited by Leeintheconquest

^^^^^

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Oh my God yes. A million times over yes. I will never go back to another supra forum again. It's like the honda forums, but with good cars.

And Lee, the 5 speeds aren't sloppy just longer then a . I don't know many cars that can cruz in 3rd gear going 80 mph at 2700 rpm ;)

lol you know what im talking about haha we give those cars praise but the most of their owners dont deserve to own them haha

• 2 weeks later...

lol you know what im talking about haha we give those cars praise but the most of their owners dont deserve to own them haha

I know exacly what your talking about. I was on there for a week and I felt like I was on a bemmer/Benz forum mixed with honda mentality. Seriously those guys have their noses so far up their you know what's its scarry. Good ol' mitsubishi never steers me wrong. weather its 3000GT's, DSM's (ok there are more ricers there), and now Starquests.

from my personal experience with the 3kgt, that guy probably couldnt drive. albeit I dont see 3kgts as a drag car what-so-ever, even though the fastest known i think is like 8.6? 1000hp street car. they are more of a hwy killer and auto-x car if u ask me. I can spin tires in 2nd gear stock. 5spds werent the trouble like ashy said, its the 6 speeds. The market for 3kgts is HUGE!! only pricey things (like any other turbo car) is a turbo package, and we have two soooo it costs a good $5000+ for a good set of td05's. but, there are people pushing over 700+hp on tiny td04s and stock internals. and its pretty easy to get over 1000hp on these with the right build. heck u can stoke them out to 4.0 or 4.1 liters now, thats nuts...like 1400+ hp arena...on a streetable platform

Is that Italo's or whatever his name was from 3si? I remember he was so far one of the only people crazy enough to pull off a build like that. Pampena stroked engine with mivec and I cant remember the turbos. Thir either DR12-1300's or something huge along those lines. I could be wrong though.

Is that Italo's or whatever his name was from 3si? I remember he was so far one of the only people crazy enough to pull off a build like that. Pampena stroked engine with mivec and I cant remember the turbos. Thir either DR12-1300's or something huge along those lines. I could be wrong though.

Yes, that Italo's car. Ray tuned 2 cars that day. The other only did 98x LOL. http://www.3si.org/f...g-today-529673/

I am going out to buy lottery tickets now. :lol: , be back later. My own vr4 has not be out of the drive way in year and half. :(

Edited by StarquestRescue

I know exacly what your talking about. I was on there for a week and I felt like I was on a bemmer/Benz forum mixed with honda mentality. Seriously those guys have their noses so far up their you know what's its scarry. Good ol' mitsubishi never steers me wrong. weather its 3000GT's, DSM's (ok there are more ricers there), and now Starquests.

haha dude i only spent one week on those forums too! haha

• 1 month later...