SOLD...

89PalermoSHP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take that extra set of injectors you have and the stock 12A turbo if you want.

extra parts arent for sale

the engine was rebuilt with wisecos, shot peened rods, new marnal head with oversized valves, ajusa headgasket.

Edited by 89PalermoSHP

89palermoshp i'm still here,do you want to sell your car or what,whazz up as you young men say.i have the cash and the transport is setup for nov 3 i don't play game's let's do this.i sent 4 pm me so whazzzzzzzup,you want $ 4000. i'm here,give it up today oct29,you have my email my home phone and my sell# i pm then 4 times. Edited by dran1

bump, lets make a deal. :)

can i get you # i am 120 miles from you and have spoke with you a time or 2 about my cars if this helps hear is my # maybe it is stupid to put your # on hear but o well 641-590-0763 i have 6 of these now and i should be shot if i buy your but seems like a sweet car but i will have to see it in person first .maybe this weekend i could make a road trip

Hey Shannon, I have been rude to you on the internet in the past, but don't let that affect the fact that I think you would be a great person to take this car. I know you like keeping them clean and shiny, and you bought the red on silver LeRoy's car that two of my good friends owned, and your white one is sick. This would be a really nice addition to your collection. Make the trip, and bring another person or a trailer to bring it back, because you will want it when you see it.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Regretfully, Im listing my car for sale. Ive come to the conclusion that I just cant keep it and make the next step in my life. Ive put my heart and soul into this car along with copious amounts of cash. At this point almost everything is new aside from the transmission. Here is a quick run down and Ill be glad to answer any questions you may have.

-88k original miles

-SHP

-Auto

-no rust

-new tires

-new steering components- every single component replaced with oem parts- 4 wheel alingment

-new suspension KYB/eibach- every component having to do with the suspension is new

-addco swaybars

-new brakes, new pads up front, new master cyl, new calipers/rotors in back, new ebrake cables

-poly bushing set installed/ rear subframe bead blasted and painted

-new oem torque tube and differential bushings

-engine rebuilt with all new parts only thing being reused was the block and standard sized crank

-17c turbo

-griffen radiator

-chrome hard pipes and 4" *DM intercooler

-gm maf/ maf-t setup

-new walbro fuel pump all new fuel lines

-interior is basically perfect. original leather seats in 90% condition(typical wear) and cloth seats in 99% condition

-original "conquest" mats in excellent condition as well as all season mats

-recently won first place at the local Mitsubishi car show in the "other Mitsubishi" category.

There is much more Im sure Im forgetting and will add as I recall. The only down side to the car is the tranny needs to be rebuilt. It made it the 50 mile round trip to the car show but it needs a rebuild.

Im looking for $4000 and I will include all of the extra parts I have stockpiled which include an extra set of new rear KYB struts, an oem hood insulator, cv boots(in addition to the new one already on the car), b&m tranny cooler, injectors, coolant temp sensors, extra zinc plated bolts, more more more...

Im not desperate to sell so please hold off on the low balls and trade requests. At the moment the only trades I would consider are late model Italian supercars or gold bullion ;)

please check out the link in my sig for pics and feel free to ask any and all questions you may have.

hi, im very interested in this car.please call me at 770-771-3928 eric thank you.

• 3 months later...
Has the price changed since the transmission was rebuilt? Has anything been added or deleted on the car since your original post? I know you can't say with absolute certainty, but do you think the car would have any problems making a 9 hour trip to its new home? I sent a PM but it showed being blocked. I can be reached at 574-850-5453. Thanks, Greg.

I thought you weren't going to sell this anymore after rebuilding the transmission... I guess that thought just changed. Did the price ever go up? I am glad you are keeping it a little longer. Maybe I will be able to make it up there with my quest next year and I will have to check it out :)