Michigan Meet?

Rybo_Cop

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines broken but I'd def be interested if it worked.. I have a silver 87. I met a dude at speedway gas station a weekish ago who was driving a red 88 with cloth interior, anyone know him? he was youngish and white and had chrome hardpipes w/bov and 2.5 in dp i think he said

i think i know the guy your talking about, iv run into him a few times on woodward. dont know his name or number but he said he isnt on here

Is there anyone in Michigan that still has a Quest> Years past we would get a lot of members together in Grand Rapids. Anyone interested?

Mines broken but I'd def be interested if it worked.. I have a silver 87. I met a dude at speedway gas station a weekish ago who was driving a red 88 with cloth interior, anyone know him? he was youngish and white and had chrome hardpipes w/bov and 2.5 in dp i think he said

I don't know if I ever saw that one or not, the only red 88 I know of with cloth is Luke Tainter's 88 Starion, and I'm only 90% sure that car was cloth. Plus, he's up by Grand Rapids. Even tho my wife is from Holland, I don't think we ever met any fellow SQ'ers from there, unless they were at Nats 07. From what I hear, Luke's still tinkering with them a bit, but work, school, life and his other cars probably don't leave much time for getting on the boards or having meets. Matt Tainter moved up north, and I moved to TX in late 07, so I don't think there have been too many meets on the west side of the state since then. We used to have some nice ones. I think we had 12 cars at one meet in like 06, and then we had 35-38 at Nationals 07 in Grand Rapids.

Good times, but I sure don't miss having to put our cars up for winter.

Hahaha, you guys crack me up. Every other guy says "mine broke" lol. Sound just as bad as the DSM guys. I understand though, I'm tryin to maintain 2 of em. It's always somethin.

But I'm down, and I can talk to Button and see if he's game. and maybe my father in law. Might even drag along a couple DSM guys. Maybe. Just need a date and time. Saturday is best for me.

I was the dude at the speedway. I work in Grand Rapids so I would probably be able to meet there anytime. Not sure if I would drive all the way to Detroit for a meet this fall yet, but possibly. The body on my Conquest isn't in great shape, but it runs good. Hopefully I'll make some progress on that this winter...