wrecked palermo needs to go

smallblock12

i will let it go for 1300 cash with all the suspension. its is complete minus a motor and radiator and driver side window. it still has my full suspension setup under it and all th poly bushings in the control arms. still has the 89 trans in it. interior is really nice. sunroof is perfect, so are tail lights. i can email pics. i no longer have a phone so pm me and ill try to get some asap. neighbors wont stop calling the tonship on me. between my quest, my dads 66 cherger and me working on my jeep i cant have anymore non running vehicles. someone come get this thing. its rust free except for the passenger framerail

i will let it go for 1300 cash with all the suspension. its is complete minus a motor and radiator and driver side window. it still has my full suspension setup under it and all th poly bushings in the control arms. still has the 89 trans in it. interior is really nice. sunroof is perfect, so are tail lights. i can email pics. i no longer have a phone so pm me and ill try to get some asap. neighbors wont stop calling the tonship on me. between my quest, my dads 66 cherger and me working on my jeep i cant have anymore non running vehicles. someone come get this thing. its rust free except for the passenger framerail

Too bad u couldn't get it running