how much power can a Stock 2.6 turbo hold

boostsi

i was courious how much boost and horsepower the stock internals can hold and axles and manual transmission i have a 89 shp tsi

im gonna do a headgasket balance shaft delete new timing components and arp headstuds and 16g and atempt to make a mpi conversion intake manifold if any of that helps with the idea on power thanks

depends on what you call an MPi conversion intake,, if your talking about just adding injs to the oem intake,, forget it,, it's not the number of injs you have it's the amount of air that can enter the engine ,,thats you bottle neck

stock lower end well up into t he 350-375 hp area with a magna or real MPi intake

im gonna make a 1/4 inch aluminum sheet metal intake on my buddys water jet and do some tig welding hopefully have some good results i think my dsm 450s should make it run decent with the 1g maf

id like to buy a magna intake alot less screwing around with welding and r&d but idk how to get one here from austrailia and id like 350 to 400 wheel hp i found a guy with a cheap mega squirt unit i could get

My tuner said he runs injectors up to 99% duty cycle all the time with no negative affects. The whole 80% as a maximum is pretty much just a myth. If you want 400whp on pump gas, you are going to need a mega camshaft, sweet tubular header and probably a SMIM with a big plenum. It will be kindof difficult. 350 has been done with TBI, 400 is a stretch with any manifold on pump.

I wouldn't use megasquirt. There are better systems with higer resolution and more options and come with a warranty.

4 times 4 +'s 1600 cc,, slightly less then oem injs so how can you get more hp out of them then the oreg injs ,minimal 550 cc injs

now there is one way to get more gas with smaller injs and that 4 squirts per cyl cycle , many car makers do this , volvo's for one , that leads to a lot of

gas seting on the valve waiting for it to open but does deliver a lot of fuel

normal pluse is 2 per ign fire event , or every other ign pulse

i was courious how much boost and horsepower the stock internals can hold

More than the trans can. Stock blocks have taking over 30psi on big turbos. So get a loan and show us the limit! :D

Well, any idot can go out and blow up anything with a badly tuned stock set up. It depends on who is drving, and how the car is launched, shifted, etc..

• 2 months later...