Coke and Fanta

BrazilBoy

I noticed a couple things about you fellas..Both have usernames that are types of soda pop...both real names are Justin...both wrecked your quests....maybe you should name yourselves differently to break the curse...maybe instead of Fanta go with SoyMilk...Instead of Coke perhaps PinaColada....or maybe a cool name like CanadaBoy and NewYorkBoy would be best....

Another deep thought by,

Roberto

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coke wrecked his quest, Fanta just sold his. Fanta got in a wreck with his Crown Vic LX Sport, Black. Which Coke also happens to have a twin of (Coke bought his Vic first though)

Haha... how can you forget what made Fanta infamous?? His arch-nemesis, aka cardboard box, prevented him from keeping his black SQ shiny side up.

I remember when I saw a cardboard box in the middle of the road, I laughed because I was reminded on Fanta's incident.

-Robert

Coke wrecked his quest, Fanta just sold his. Fanta got in a wreck with his Crown Vic LX Sport, Black. Which Coke also happens to have a twin of (Coke bought his Vic first though)

I forgot the vics...thats true..I was talking about his pancake trick he did with his ol beastie....another thing both are questless now too....

see, we've been giving ktd such a time, I forgot about the roll over, I consider that ancient history anyway.

http://26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/Fanta-tastic2.jpg

see, we've been giving ktd such a time, I forgot about the roll over, I consider that ancient history anyway.

http://26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/Fanta-tastic2.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..............TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT-----------SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT WORTHY!!

But yes.

We both have soda names. (made by Coca-Cola Corp)

We both are Justin.

We both drive black Crown Victoria LX Sports

We both wrecked our Conquests.

We both are questless right now.

We both are from the North....just Fanta is REALLY North, ey?

We both have last names beginning with M.

What else?

Edited by Coke