OEM GENUINE MITSUBISHI KEYS

dmdvzla

I have been doing some research on where I can get brand new keys for my StarQuest, and just found the place that I can get them from.

I called today and they told me 50 blank mitsubishi keys were available. I did the math and they would cost about $20 per key shipping included. So, if anyone here is interested, please let me know.

Edited by dmdvzla

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, they are genuine mitsubishi keys with the word MITSUBISHI on the black plastic. I already have 2 new keys.....all you have to do is get them cut.

there is a few threads on this very topic. get the part number and order it from the dealer directly and im sure it wont cost $20 per key. instead of buying up all the stock and tacking a $5 "fee" for everyone, just post the part number and let folks order their own.

there is a few threads on this very topic. get the part number and order it from the dealer directly and im sure it wont cost $20 per key. instead of buying up all the stock and tacking a $5 "fee" for everyone, just post the part number and let folks order their own.

First of all, I am NOT trying to make any money off this offer....if anything we can all save some money if there are a few of us to order keys as a group.....I don't really need that much trouble for a lousy "$5 fee: as you stated". I tried several mitsubishi and chrysler dealers in my area, seeking to buy a pair of keys directly from them, but in all those places they told me they were no longer available. I found a mitsubishi dealer overseas that told me they could get them for about $15 a piece. I figured it would cost me $4.95 priority mail to send them to final destination...A TOTAL OF $20.

This thread was just to inform people in the same situation as me, that it is possible to get them....That's all. Again no one, specially you, are not obligated to take this offer.

Edited by dmdvzla

Ok guys, who ever is for sure interested in these keys, please PM for payment.

If my calculations are correct, there should be 10 possible buys so far

I found a mitsubishi dealer overseas that told me they could get them for about $15 a piece. I figured it would cost me $4.95 priority mail to send them to final destination...A TOTAL OF $20.

4.95??? keys will fit in an envelope and will not require a flate rate priority BOX.

I call bs unless pictures are posted and the source is publicly made known.

Edited by NotStock88

4.95??? keys will fit in an envelope and will not require a flate rate priority BOX.

I call bs unless pictures are posted and the source is publicly made known.

If you are interested in one, I will put yours in an envelope but if it is bended during shipping and handling, please kick yourself in the tail for trying to save a buck or two.

Again...NO ONE is forced to buy these keys, I am just letting you know I found them for sale overseas (which here in U.S are not currently available) and also offering to have them shipped as a package for all of us that may need one. As a matter of fact, I already have 3 ordered for me.

This is just a matter of being a friend...not to screw people. I will not loose any sleep if no one else gets them. I could care less. I will have mine and thats what matters to me.

So, save the "bs" judging. In this life; one judges others by their own condition.

Edited by dmdvzla

• 2 weeks later...
what is taking so long? still no pix nor the name of the source... what is the status of all this? I want to see what i am getting and know exactly where they are coming from, i dont want some Taiwanese knock off with a mitsu stamp on it. and yes, i prefer a padded envelope.