Conquest with CT26 turbo

Hi, need some help, I just put this turbo into my G54b conquest but I have a problem,went I run the car on my boost gauge say 8 to 9 psi, then I went to my manual boost I open it and nothing happen then I take out the regulator out and the boost went to 11 to 12 psi, is something that I missing.

post-12003-127648368191_thumb.jpg

post-12003-127648386531_thumb.jpg

post-12003-127648389356_thumb.jpg

I'm going to assume that you modified the manifold to fit the turbo. By regulator are you meaning wastegate? How does the car run? Need a little more info. Could be a boost leak, bad seal at the turbo, clogged cat. Many different thengs

Hi Gary thanks for answer,By regulator are you meaning wastegate? I mean the manual boost controller, today i run the car withought the manual boost(open boost) on firts went to 11psi on second 14 to 15 psi and on third 15 to 17 psi and I fell the car doesnt run well, I dont know if is something wrong but I fell the turbo spool very slow and start at 4000rpm full throttle.

You may need to pull the turbo off and inspect the wastegate flapper. Make sure it is closed at idle.

What exhaust do you have?? I assume aftermarket downpipe?????

Is this from an 3sgte(twinscroll) or a 7mgte???

You may need to pull the turbo off and inspect the wastegate flapper. Make sure it is closed at idle.

What exhaust do you have?? I assume aftermarket downpipe?????

Is this from an 3sgte(twinscroll) or a 7mgte???

Hi, this turbo came from a 3sgte twinscroll and yes i have downpipe, now i fell that i need more fuel you know how to make the 2 extra injector.

you wont need much fuel with that turbo

Just cause it appears bigger dont make it better.

I think you got it right there thats' a smaller turbo then the 12a. The turbine is smaller and so is the intake wheel. That boost might be all the turbo can do on the 2.6l

I think you got it right there thats' a smaller turbo then the 12a. The turbine is smaller and so is the intake wheel. That boost might be all the turbo can do on the 2.6l

But I fell that with this turbo spool at hight 4000rpm + and with the 12a spool better at low rpm.Ah an other think my VACUM is -10, this is a boost leak?.