Bunch of random parts

G54Bstore

FORSALE

1) Radiator that has some rust on the fins next to the tanks.it holds water and works just rust got to it there.

2)Set of electric fans that work.good shape.

3)A few distributors with Vac Advances on them.

4)Set of 88 maroon/red interior door panels.

5)Red faded but no dents Header panel.

let me know if anything interests you ill get pics if nessassary.

FORSALE

1) Radiator that has some rust on the fins next to the tanks.it holds water and works just rust got to it there.

2)Set of electric fans that work.good shape.

3)A few distributors with Vac Advances on them.

4)Set of 88 maroon/red interior door panels.

5)Red faded but no dents Header panel.

let me know if anything interests you ill get pics if nessassary.

Any chance you have the downpipe, the part that attaches to the 3-bolt flange behind the turbo? Is so, shoot me an email: socal1200r@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Any chance you have the downpipe, the part that attaches to the 3-bolt flange behind the turbo? Is so, shoot me an email: socal1200r@yahoo.com

Thanks!

yea i got a gutted one.

ill send you an email

Header panels any different between the years? I need one... $30 plus shipping sound good?

yea ill send you pm with total after shipping onjce i get that figured out .paypal info

G54Bstore@aol.com

Edited by G54Bstore

how much for a dizzy with vac adv?

thanks.

$32 shipped sound good?

thanx

i got a bunch more stuff laying around that i forgot to mention .dont hesitate to ask.

I'd like to see the rad. Send some pics and price my way. phishfud@comcast.net. Thanks.

ok ill get pics of it here in a little bit

How much for both those stock fans shipped to 32836? I bought some aftermarket fans and I threw mine out on trash day like a douche thinking I'm not gona need em again well my car is running hot and theres a SLIGHT chance it could be these aftermarkets not cooling the rad properly so I HAVE to try the stock ones back on.. I'd go wit a clutch fan if anyone knows where I can get one that bolts right on..

I'd like to see the rad. Send some pics and price my way. phishfud@comcast.net. Thanks.

Pics sent to your email let me know buddy

How much for both those stock fans shipped to 32836? I bought some aftermarket fans and I threw mine out on trash day like a douche thinking I'm not gona need em again well my car is running hot and theres a SLIGHT chance it could be these aftermarkets not cooling the rad properly so I HAVE to try the stock ones back on.. I'd go wit a clutch fan if anyone knows where I can get one that bolts right on..

pm sent

Hey ,I need a radiadtor for an /87 w/intercooler does the one you have match that????

Conquest sniper please reply ASAP

yea it will work.

its just got a little of the mesh corroded away on the bottom.but worked fine in the car it came out of.

got pics if still interested

lots of this stuff left ..willing to let it go fairly cheap.

let me know what you need.got lots of stock stuff laying around.

...still have the 17c and manny?

yea still got em man.

would prolly sell for like $225 shipped .

the manny doesnt have pretty sissy welds on it though.

its got big fat nasty gorrilla welds.i never got a external wastegate flange welded on it either cause i was going to use a stock sq wastegate with that tdo6 17c turbo.

my plan is to fix her up somemore and sell her with the stock turbo and many on it.

holla if interested.

G54Bstore@aol.com