The 89 Fiji

MoltoMario

Bump. Im gonna try my listing only on here for a while. I really only want the car to go to another person that loves SQs as much as any of us on here. If I really do make my mind up on selling it and no one on here wants Ill post it in other places. But I want you guys to have the first crack at it!

You get it exactly how you want it then sell it :blink:

GLWS regardless.

Well, I can see it. He got it exactly how he wanted it, then got ridiculed for doing just that. I'd consider selling too. Why stay in a community that is supposed to be tight knit when everyone's dogging you for your wheel and tire choice?

why? keep it man......

how old are you?

dude, its a mistake. trust me. You wont find another one like that.

If you go from car to car...( ive had 25 + cars in my life) ....all you end up doing is wasting money and wishing you would have put the money into one car.

With the money you will waste on other cars, you could build that thing into a beast!

dang.

listen....keep it for awhile longer at least.

i may have money within the next year..If i have to ship that bish halfway across the world, ill do it. I love that car.

and if you sell it...for god sakes, dont sell it to some young kid who is going to trash it.

there was only 5k something starquests made in 89, and very few were fijis....