I'm back...

BaltTSI

Wow, this place is looking good, anyone remember me? it's been a little over a year since I sold my Quest, I still get an auto tranny question once in a while so I remember to come back here and see whats going on.

But no, I still don't miss my Quest guys...sorry, I guess I had really had enough of it, sold it for $5000 on ebay.

I got me an 09 Caliber SRT4 and am still loving it, I know it's a freaky looking box with big wheels, but guess what,

in the year I have had it I have only had to lift the hood to change the oil! :D and thats what I wanted, I was

just burned out on working on the Quest all the time, and this thing carries my two kids real good also, and I can

drive it year round without fearing for my life or car :blush:

But it turns out I ended up with another rare drive, only 976 09 SRT4s made, so I still have that part that I always

loved about the Quest... uniqueness, and the community of owners are a great bunch of guys like the ones I always admired

on here.

X-Con-quest owner Rob

Yeah, but I'll wish them good luck in getting that much for it! but the mileage is for real, bigger turbo? looks like the 12a I had on it, hummmmm.

Hey, another CSRT owner! do you still have your Quest also?

Harry, the CSRT's do have a 2.4, but it's not the same one in the PT or earlier SRT Neons. These engines are rated nearly 60HP higher than the other versions @ 285HP. Different internals, head with variable timing cam setups, etc.

Yep, like he said, so how do the two compare Hotrod? since you have one of each, I always wonder if my Quest was faster than

my CSRT, never got any times on them, but I still swear by an auto tranny over a manual, my modded auto in the Quest would bang

through the gears when I got on it, to do that with my CSRT you have to drive it like a rabid weasel on crack, you couldn't get

an auto with this car, so to me the auto just felt faster....but probably not.

One of the biggest differences is the turbo lag, practically a non-issue in the CSRT, but torque steer will scare the bejesus out of you

the first couple times :huh:

Edited by BaltTSI

Lol...the torque steer will definately get your attention until you get use to it. About how my two cars compare...if the CSRT ran like the Conquest...I would be in hog heaven! Probably another 100HP difference!

Well, yes, it's got traction control, but it still will spin the tires, in fact the last year made ( 09 ) you can turn it off, with a $300 Mopar Stage 1 ECU you can put it over 300HP

Yup, my Mom's got a '08 CSRT4, they are def. faster then my stock Conquest. The torque steer will scare you, got me the first time I drove it. Her's has the TRAC button to turn it on and off, I tell her never to touch it, haha.