Lots of parts. Take a look.

satty07

Alright, I have a ton of stuff I'm looking to get rid of. No reasonable offer will be refused. Everything is on a first come first serve basis. PM me with your offers and we'll go from there. Now on to what I have.

Engine from my 86. Complete, ready to drop in swap. 15k miles, factory rebuild. I used to have the receipts somewhere, but can no longer find them. Runs awesome. Doesnt leak, smoke, or burn any oil. Injectors could probably be replaced though.

I also have a few parts engines, another is a semi-fresh rebuild with a NJV head, pretty sure it's a reman caravan head. Let me know if you need anything.

At last count I have 4 good transmissions. I have driven all four, they all shift nice and smooth, no grinding or anything like that. One 85, one 86, one 87, and one 89 trans.

88/89 240mm flywheel.

Complete 88/89 rear diff swap. Hubs, axles, all of it.

Tons of black interior parts. Seats included, I have a set of mint 86 black leathers I may consider parting with. One cars worth of maroon parts.

Fidanza Flywheel, new in box.

Stedebani short throw, 17 degree bend, brand new as well.

1 set of mint 86 Conquest lights, 1 set of 86 starion tails, could use to be resealed, 1 good 87 drivers side tail.

89 Ecu, harness, MAS, harness has new injector clips.

A couple intercoolers, a few sets of pipes, a couple turbos that need rebuild.

HKS Racing BOV. Works great. Mounted on stock dsm pipe.

HKS Cat back. Some slight surface rust on the piping, overall excellent shape.

I have a bunch of bosch blow off/bypass valves. Ill let them go for next to nothing.

Uncrushed/unmodded 1G Bov.

I can provide pics of any parts upon request. I assure all parts are as described. If you need anything and I didnt list it, feel free to ask. All parts will ship next business day unless agreed upon otherwise. Thanks!

What you looking to get for the shifter? Also curious if by parts engines it meant you were selling a NJV head by itself. Let me know as I could surely use one. Thanks.

It has 4.5l, dual overhead cams, variable valve timing, coil on plug, all aluminum, 6 bolt mains with girdle...lets see if anyone gets it. And Kirill, keep your mouth shut. Haha.

Nissan v8?

Ahhh! Always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to buying stuff for sale on here.

If it's still around please put me in line for the short throw shifter.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I have a ton of stuff I'm looking to get rid of. No reasonable offer will be refused. Everything is on a first come first serve basis. PM me with your offers and we'll go from there. Now on to what I have.

Engine from my 86. Complete, ready to drop in swap. 15k miles, factory rebuild. I used to have the receipts somewhere, but can no longer find them. Runs awesome. Doesnt leak, smoke, or burn any oil. Injectors could probably be replaced though.

I also have a few parts engines, another is a semi-fresh rebuild with a NJV head, pretty sure it's a reman caravan head. Let me know if you need anything.

At last count I have 4 good transmissions. I have driven all four, they all shift nice and smooth, no grinding or anything like that. One 85, one 86, one 87, and one 89 trans.

88/89 240mm flywheel.

Complete 88/89 rear diff swap. Hubs, axles, all of it.

Tons of black interior parts. Seats included, I have a set of mint 86 black leathers I may consider parting with. One cars worth of maroon parts.

Fidanza Flywheel, new in box.

Stedebani short throw, 17 degree bend, brand new as well.

1 set of mint 86 Conquest lights, 1 set of 86 starion tails, could use to be resealed, 1 good 87 drivers side tail.

89 Ecu, harness, MAS, harness has new injector clips.

A couple intercoolers, a few sets of pipes, a couple turbos that need rebuild.

HKS Racing BOV. Works great. Mounted on stock dsm pipe.

HKS Cat back. Some slight surface rust on the piping, overall excellent shape.

I have a bunch of bosch blow off/bypass valves. Ill let them go for next to nothing.

Uncrushed/unmodded 1G Bov.

I can provide pics of any parts upon request. I assure all parts are as described. If you need anything and I didnt list it, feel free to ask. All parts will ship next business day unless agreed upon otherwise. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...