ignition coil ?

asap

ok so ive had my starion running before but it ran like crap. come to find out the secondary injector was not flowing properly so i bought the replacement delphi's i also bought the bosch injector clips because mine were pulling out the plug... aside from that all i touched was taking the exasut manifold off to replace the gasket, and i tried changing out the stock MAF with a 1g MAF... today when i got the car back together i tried to get it to run but i got nothing. i pulled a plugwith a wire attatched to it, no spark. i pulled off the coils wire and put it on the body of the car... nothing... i went to advanced to buy a accell coil and i put that on, still nothing... i am clueless so someone tell me when it could be, because i dont recall touching anything over there replated to the coil....

If the ECI fuse link by the battery there is dirty on either end you'll have no fuel pump or ignition.

I'd take that coil back if I were you. Sometimes they don't allow refunds on electrical parts.

This a car with the plastic ignitor? 84-87?

Did you check to see if the coil was bad? Getting voltage?

No power to the coil means the knock box connections are dirty or the knock box has failed. Often enough, if the case is not well grounded, it will cause the same symptom.

Check fuses and fuse links while you are at it....all electrical connections must be clean and tight to work properly...including grounds. Won't hurt to check the wires for continuity, a bad or broken wire will do this too.