the adventure begins!

spoolinturbo

start my drive to alaska tomorrow. I'll be posting in here where I'm at, if I'm near you give me a call I'll swing by! I'll load pix of everything once I get to alaska, TLF has internet so I'll hook up the comp. I originally wanted to do a burnout in every city but...i noticed I'm getting detonation sometimes under heavy load, it's def injector related because...my primary has always been sluggish, but when secondary kicks in look out! Anywho...hit me up!

850 691 2212

jeff

i am looking at I56 out the window now. im just off of i94 to Chicago. if your hungry there is a cracker barrel here at my exit i have the quest here everyday.......im exit 255 off of I65 in Indiana. Edited by wrngwae

well I'm outside nashville...or knoxville...not sure. Gettin some carlisle trailer tires...the left side got ate up bad. Just on the outside. And I don't really see a way of aligning it...hopefully it was just a cheap chinese tire...cause I don't see a namebrand on it

shoot i think im gonna miss you....in Tennessee still,,,,, unless your in Nashville Indiana,,,,,,,,lol and i doubt it....keep on truckin i will hold out....call me 219-506-3073 Edited by wrngwae

hahaha, people never listen. too bad your on 14's or i would have 4 spare trailer tires for ya. good thing its not to hot yet or you would be having real bad tire trouble. are you out and rolling again? like i said i can still meet ya.

on I 70west 150 miles shy of kansas city. And st louis was effin awesome...i wanna move there. I wpulda took pix there but it was wayyyyyyy to hectic. Anther note...ps3 fell on ground when pups got out... Hope it's ok

ps...either tradin truck in for a new one or doin av8 swap haha. I weighed in at 4400 empty, and now I'm at 9222lb...thats double truck weight!

lol, I coulda told you that when I saw what you bought and what you wanted to pull with it. My advice? Trade it in as soon as you get to Alaska because that thing will be warn out. :)