Excessive But Effective.

Dave-O

yea but i would expect a home depot employee to be smarter than parking next to a truck with a trailer. after all, there are lots of trucks and trailers in and out of home depot. if they are dumb enough to park next to me, they get what they deserve. call it a life lesson.

Well what if it was some hot chick that parked there. You could have paged, had a short conversation, got her #. They do have cute girls at the register sometimes. ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what if it was some hot chick that parked there. You could have paged, had a short conversation, got her #. They do have cute girls at the register sometimes. ;)

If the hottie is stupid enough to park like a jackhole, I wouldn't want her number. I'd probably have to dice her carrots and spoon-feed her too.

haha...yeah...my dad had a similar instance.

He has an 88 Iroc convertible with 18k miles and he had just recently put a 4k paint job on it, and it was absolutley perfect red paint. Well...we used to use that as our Florida vacation car, and, one night at the hotel, he parked in the widest parking spot he could find (which was on the end) and parked all the way over about an inch from the curb.

Well...came out the next day, and, the spot beside him was empty, but, there an odd light refraction coming off the driver's side door. Go down to the car, and there was about a fist sized dent in the door complete with a paint chip on the car and a paint chip from the other car. And, to make matters worse, the person that did it even took the liberty to realize what he did, and wipe the dust off the dent. No note or anything.

So...my dad borrowed a tape measure from the janitor and went out looking for the car, which was on the other side of the parking lot (with a nice red paint chip on the corner of the door). Little champange colored Honda Civic. All I can say about it is my dad was smiling after he found it...and 10 minutes earlier he was hotter than I have ever seen him.

But...the dent was fixed and luckily, the paint was fresh enough that it matches pretty well...but, not the point.

So what did he do to teh civic?

@ burton's story.

I would have called the cops and reported his a** after he took off driving, just to make sure.

Well, I had to be to work the next morning, and I was leaving the bar later than I had intended already, so I really didn't want to have to wait around. Plus, I was pretty buzzed myself and didn't really want to deal with the cops anyway. If me and my buddy didn't have anywhere to be in the morning, we probably would have skipped busting out all the lights, and just waited for the guy to come outside so I could take it out on him instead of his car.

I ment call teh cops in him after you witness him driving away from the bar with busted lights

Yeah, I know. He was still in the bar apparently when we left, and I couldn't hang around to be able to see when he got in the car and drove off to be able to call the cops- I had to work in the morning.