1988Conquest (Red) to be parted

MI_Mitsu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A half dozen or so additional pics added to the photobucket host site (link in earlier post). More or lesss jsut requested interior trim shots.

Not for sale (unless I get a REALLY good offer):

Engine

Turbo

Tranny

ECU

rocker panels

Spoken for:

Front driver & pass seats

Jim

Looking for the glovebox or the whole dash.

It's available. Another forum member here wants the left lighting swithc mechanism - but otherwise it's all there.

Are you looking for just the dashboard and glovebox - no switches or gauges?

Shipping may be $, let me know exactly what you need, how fast you need it and an offer!

Thanks!

Jim

I need the drivers side front strut, if its good.Will take both fronts if you dont want to split the pair. PM me price with shipping

They're available. Car drives and handles bumps fairly well, but it looks as though a previous owner has messed around with the camber quite a bit front and rear. Difficult to say how many miles are on the struts - may be original with only 130k on odometer. I'll see if I can get a whell off this weekend and get a better look and pic.

Jim

Don't see any new pics?

Sorry about that. After I shared the initial lot of photos, I assumed anything I added to the folder photobucket would automatically add to the shared list. <_<

Here's the new folder link to see everything including latest interior pics:

88 Conquest to be parted photos

Happy viewing! B)

I think I'm up to date now on all PM's - I know I still owe some additional photo's etc. Just PM your needs.

On a side note, the seats which had already been removed for a forum member are now available again.

They're cuurently boxed and on a pallet ready for shipping via LTL. Now asking $250+shipping for the pair of $150 ea separately OBO. Remarkable good condition - PM me for details.

Jim

They're available. Car drives and handles bumps fairly well, but it looks as though a previous owner has messed around with the camber quite a bit front and rear. Difficult to say how many miles are on the struts - may be original with only 130k on odometer. I'll see if I can get a whell off this weekend and get a better look and pic.

Jim

Hey thanks, please keep me in mind. My zip is 60623 if you need a shipping quote

Floormats have sold to Mazarin - thanks for the interest!

More photo's posted 3/17 - front bumper covers removed - steel bumper core rusted. Also pics showing A-pillar dual gauge pod w/ 1 Autometer gauge, and an obsolete (NLA) AF30 Halmeter air/fuel ratio unit - both available. Make offer.

Edited by MI_Mitsu