Portland

83TechMaster

Get a hold of Komeuppance, he's got the connections and organizes most of the meets. I'll try like hell to make it when they get it set up.

:D

Turborusty

Haha, we'll just bring the meet to you Rusty... that way you can't get out of it!!

-Robert

Yeah, my boy has swimming till 4:30...so any time after 5-ish is good for me.

Turborusty

Guys,

Yes, Thursday sound like the best day and I should be done with my meetings by 5 or 6. I have an early am flight friday morning so no heavy drinking/karaoke this time :) Robert, make sure and bring Bromar and Smog.

Josh

Guys,

Yes, Thursday sound like the best day and I should be done with my meetings by 5 or 6. I have an early am flight friday morning so no heavy drinking/karaoke this time :) Robert, make sure and bring Bromar and Smog.

Josh

If you're not looking forward to a lonely night in the hotel room, he can also bring 83stariontravispassedoutinthedriveway

Turborusty

Guys,

Josh

LOL... that wasn't heavy drinking... not by our standards!!

If you're not looking forward to a lonely night in the hotel room, he can also bring 83stariontravispassedoutinthedriveway

Turborusty

Don't worry, we won't tell.

-Robert

Turborusty

What is that suppose to mean? Does he play for the other team or something? bah whatever...

What is that suppose to mean? Does he play for the other team or something? bah whatever...

It means instead of him being passedoutinthedriveway he'll be passedoutinyourhotelroombedsoyoucansnuggleupwithhimandnotbelonely.

It means instead of him being passedoutinthedriveway he'll be passedoutinyourhotelroombedsoyoucansnuggleupwithhimandnotbelonely.

LOL... nice one Broyan.

Bromar is in... Brovis and Brousty are most likely available. Brohaun said he has class till 9, so maybe after.

-Brobert

Let me know where you guys are going to meet. The weather should be great so I'll blow the dust out of the intake and drive my 83 up.

I get off between 4:30 and 5. Too bad the sun doesn't stay out longer. Maybe Rusty can do something about that.

Ok we've decided a place, it's called Rogue Ales in downtown Portland. www.rogue.com

Rogue Distillery & Public House (PDX)

1339 NW Flanders

Portland, OR 97209

(503) 222-5910

Reservations made at 7:30pm

I still don't have FlattopMike's or Rusty's number. David(Turbo_84_Starion), Ryan(TsiGuy17), and Bromar are on board.

-Robert

Edited by Komeuppance

I drove my 83 up to work but 7:30?

I get off at 4:30 and need to head back south before that.

Anyone want to get together before that?

Josh, where are you working and what time do you get off?

I would at least like to meet you even if I can't stay for the mini meet.

I drove my 83 up to work but 7:30?

I get off at 4:30 and need to head back south before that.

Anyone want to get together before that?

Josh, where are you working and what time do you get off?

I would at least like to meet you even if I can't stay for the mini meet.

I am downtown at the hilton and should be done working by 5 if you want to meet up I will pm u my cell#

Josh