a few problems

kadein13

so i was wondering im geting horible gas milage intown ill get like 210 miles out of a tank but if all i do is high way driving i can get like 350 miles out of a tank and im geting horble throtle response from a dead stop also every time my turbo starts to kick in like when my boost gauge hits zero my car starts to like hic-up and wont stop it dosnt always happen just randomlybut if i push in the clutch and and shift it back into gear it drives fine i was just wondering if these thing are normal and can be fixed or somethins broke and needs fixed

Could also be a bad or failing mass air flow meter from the sounds of it your running pig rich, which can wash out and scar cylinder walls and contaminate your oil! So I'd say it's between the injectors and the mass but another possibility is boost leaks which can also cause rich conditions in-turn lead to hic-ups and bad gas mileage!

it has new injecters in it and it dose it when the boost gauge reaches zero but the guy that had it befor me put the injecters in and there from triligy turbos and alot biger aparently and iv already changed the fuel filter Edited by kadein13

it has new injecters in it and it dose it when the boost gauge reaches zero but the guy that had it befor me put the injecters in and there from triligy turbos and alot biger aparently

If they are the 650 / 950cc ones he sells as stock replacement they should be ok. If they are bigger than that it will run to rich, if you have no way to compensate for them.

Take the air flow sensor plug off and on a few times and make sure it is pushed on the whole way. I think some one else had a simalar problem with the factory boost gauge not going over 0 and the mas plug was loose. You sure the turbos working?

If they are the 650 / 950cc ones he sells as stock replacement they should be ok. If they are bigger than that it will run to rich, if you have no way to compensate for them.

Take the air flow sensor plug off and on a few times and make sure it is pushed on the whole way. I think some one else had a simalar problem with the factory boost gauge not going over 0 and the mas plug was loose. You sure the turbos working?

ya the turbo works great i can hear it spoil when i rev it up or when i take it our for a run i had a probilim for a while were the vacume line for the boost gauge kept blowing of so i just put a clamp on it to stop that

What has been done to the exhaust? if its stock, the cat could be clogged.

I would also inspect the accordion hose going to the turbo, could be a leak there.

the guy that had it befor me put a 3" exhaust on it and i know the manifold had a little leak but i fixed that