Engine, Trans, Body, Glass

jafromwi1

From 1987,88,89 I have fenders, doors, hood, hatch, headlights, rear side glass, 3 pieces of rear spoiler, complete rear suspension(drive shaft,rear end, axles, all arms, brakes, shocks) engine and 5 sp trans with good clutch. Many more parts. I had 5 of these cars since 2000 down to one. If you live in the south Milwaukee to Northern IL area call Jason 262-515-5152 I don't feel like trying to ship the big stuff but I do want the space in the garage. I can take pics of parts as requested.

From 1987,88,89 I have fenders, doors, hood, hatch, headlights, rear side glass, 3 pieces of rear spoiler, complete rear suspension(drive shaft,rear end, axles, all arms, brakes, shocks) engine and 5 sp trans with good clutch. Many more parts. I had 5 of these cars since 2000 down to one. If you live in the south Milwaukee to Northern IL area call Jason 262-515-5152 I don't feel like trying to ship the big stuff but I do want the space in the garage. I can take pics of parts as requested.

$450 takes it all!!!!! 2 fenders, 2 doors, hood, hatch, headlights, side markers, tail lights, rear side glass, 3 pieces of rear spoiler, complete rear suspension(drive shaft,rear end, axles, all arms, brakes, shocks) engine and 5 sp trans with good clutch, I also found brand new factory Drivers side tail light and nuts in box and brand new factory front license bracket and screws.

SOMEONE COME GET THE STUFF!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...