Thanks

WickedTSI

Well, never thought id say this but i think its time to cash in my chips, atleast for now. ive owned a starion or 2 since i was 17 and being 26 now i think its time to trade in my apartment for a house, and that means some changes. :( Im going to buckle down for a year or two, sell off my car stuff and start over fresh when I can own my own house with my own garage. i cant save up for a house while building up the car the correct way and I have no place to store it without costing more $$$. Ill be posting the tons of stuff in the forsale section soon, just wanted to say thanks for the help. I dont post much, but i read a ton, and ive learned alot. Ill probably hang around. Theres few forums these days that arent just childish dribble the intire page.

Sorry for the wall of text, consider this the 1st step in my starquest rehab, lol.

Hate to see you sell out but at least it is for a good reason. I wish you the best of luck with the acquisition of a new house.

I'm looking for an aftermarket ovcp w/bov if you have one to get rid of.

Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy. Trust me this is something ive been trying to prevent for awhile, but I figure the faster I get it over, the faster I can get a new quest to keep in my own garage in my own house. ;)

I have a pipe for ya, ill pm you.

Good luck with your house purchase,i just bought a bigger house last week with a large high walled back yard so i can keep my Sqs stored in one place,new nieghbors gonna love me for sure. Edited by scottygibb

It's sad to hear you have to sell your car, but I don't blame you at all. This is very good time to be home shopping. Prices have fallen a lot and mortgages will be harder to get and more expensive in the not too distant future. I am home shopping right now and fortunately I am in a position to buy a house and keep my car. Good luck.

Yeah and don't worry you will start wanting to MOD your home just as much as you have wanted to MOD your car. HomeDepot Lows building supply stores will quickly become your friend.