SOLD PLEASE DELETE

brianpaul98

200.00 firm?? SHIPPED??? -- interested--

gig out

Hello, the adapter plate is $200.00 plus shipping and pp. I need your address to calculate shipping and the Paypal fee.

This is a pretty rare item and I was going to have them duplicated because the guy who originally made them wasn't doing anything with them. When I put up the feeler post on 2.6 liter I got a nasty reply from someone who knows the guy so I pulled it down as to not stir up trouble. The guy isn't going to sell more but he doesn't want anyone making them either... Whatever. I never used it and probably at this point never will. If you want it let me know, first one who pays gets it.

Take care

Brian

Yes that is exactly what you would do. Get a stock Mitsu flywheel that will bolt to the crank and then re-drill it for your converter. I would suggest at least a 3500 - 4500 stall converter with this setup. I think Joe Rivera (4cylfury) runs a 5 -5500 stall in his drag car. Starter bolts on first from the back and then the trans. I would also recommend an "ultra bell" for the auto trans and a 2 speed power glide is the best for drag racing. A TH350 is better for a street car. You will need to get the drive shaft and cross member modified of course. If you contact Joe he can tell you exactly what all needed to be done, I never got to the point of installing it.

Yes that is exactly what you would do. Get a stock Mitsu flywheel that will bolt to the crank and then re-drill it for your converter. I would suggest at least a 3500 - 4500 stall converter with this setup. I think Joe Rivera (4cylfury) runs a 5 -5500 stall in his drag car. Starter bolts on first from the back and then the trans. I would also recommend an "ultra bell" for the auto trans and a 2 speed power glide is the best for drag racing. A TH350 is better for a street car. You will need to get the drive shaft and cross member modified of course. If you contact Joe he can tell you exactly what all needed to be done, I never got to the point of installing it.

i think i remember now lol, isnt there suppose to be a flywheel/crank spacer?

glide may be better, but when you have 3 th350's laying around... lol

i think i remember now lol, isnt there suppose to be a flywheel/crank spacer?

glide may be better, but when you have 3 th350's laying around... lol

I think there was a spacer of some sort... Not very thick more like a shim. It's been so long since I messed with the Mitsu auto stuff I can't remember.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok everyone this adapter plate is still available. I held it for a guy for almost two weeks and from this point on its whoever comes first and pays first gets it.

Which bell is this designed for? I assume it's different than the LT1 T56 kit of Chad's? How thick is the plate?

I'm not sure what the T56 kit of Chads is but this adapter plate fits the GM Powerglide,TH350 and TH400 transmissions that were around from the first small block Chevy's that were ever casted. You can ask Chad if the T56 trans is the same as a Powerglide,TH350 and TH400. I'm not sure, all I know is it will fit the three transmissions that I have listed.

The plate is 3/8" or 0.375" thick. Joe (4cylfury) has run this plate in his car using a stock transmission and then going to an ultra bell with zero issues.