More Inflated Prices on EvilBay -35k mi and a Price of $39,500

Respray?

Where's all of the OEM badging?

-N8

no badging, if you look on the picture showing up the gas tank theres red overspray above it, like they rubber sprayed the tank after repainting the car lol

i see many flaws for this $5500 car lol, including atleast 2 wheels that need reconditioned

i would love a car like this, but i dont see him getting more than 8k if hes super lucky

I'll never understand?... for the life of me: Why most of the members on here are so "Dead Set" against having our cars command better & stronger valued pricing? It makes no sense to continually devaluate our cars! Especially by the very owners who think so very much about them? Why would someone else consider these cars worthy of better collectable pricing; when a club of members continue to thwart any effort on an upward swing of value, collectable pricing? It's like being your own worse enemy?

I hope they sell this car for the asking price, or somewhere closer to $39K... rather than ($5K!)

Would I pay the asking price: NO. But I'd like to see someone else pay close to it, just for the sake of our cars! Or we can continue to sit around & boast of the laurels of our cars, & openly down grade their economic worth? I, for one would like to see them appreciate in value. ;)

The trouble with cars going for high prices is the same that hit the muscle cars. For every rusted piece of junk someone will say "I saw on just like this on E-bay, Barrett-Jackson or what ever." A rusted 318 Barracuda parts car is not a Hemi Cuda. The pries for parts will also increase. Edited by BillS

The trouble with cars going for high prices is the same that hit the muscle cars. For every rusted piece of junk someone will say "I saw on just like this on E-bay, Barrett-Jackson or what ever." A rusted 318 Barracuda parts car is not a Hemi Cuda. The pries for parts will also increase.

You saw a rust bucket on Barrett-Jackson?

I agree about the overinflating of the "Muscle Car Market" as a whole; much different than what we are talking about here. (& fine... let my StarQuests in pristine conditions???... command such pricing) You only need (1) to get started, so hurry & get yours before the onslaught of B&J pricing! Keep it... or sell it... then buy whatever you like? ;)

I'll never understand?... for the life of me: Why most of the members on here are so "Dead Set" against having our cars command better & stronger valued pricing? It makes no sense to continually devaluate our cars! Especially by the very owners who think so very much about them? Why would someone else consider these cars worthy of better collectable pricing; when a club of members continue to thwart any effort on an upward swing of value, collectable pricing? It's like being your own worse enemy?

I hope they sell this car for the asking price, or somewhere closer to $39K... rather than ($5K!)

Would I pay the asking price: NO. But I'd like to see someone else pay close to it, just for the sake of our cars! Or we can continue to sit around & boast of the laurels of our cars, & openly down grade their economic worth? I, for one would like to see them appreciate in value. ;)

Exactly! So what if price for parts go up? Haha. Howmany parts will be accessible again if they are more sought after?

Exactly! So what if price for parts go up? Haha. Howmany parts will be accessible again if they are more sought after?

Thank You John! X2! :)

The only issue I see with the car is the seller is stating that he shows the vehicle in local concours events. Assuming that only other concours cars are able to enter events when this, although a beautiful Conquest, is not a concour vehicle. That part seems a little misleading to me especially at that price.

Looked at a beautiful White 1970 Plymouth Superbird, 440 4bbl, 4-speed in the early 80s, clean,low miles $10k asking price, wanted to buy it. Wife says, no, we need a house more then that car. Did i mention im not married to her anymore? lol

Looked at a beautiful White 1970 Plymouth Superbird, 440 4bbl, 4-speed in the early 80s, clean,low miles $10k asking price, wanted to buy it. Wife says, no, we need a house more then that car. Did i mention im not married to her anymore? lol

LOL DANG! These days you can't get someone to let you spit at their Superbird for 10k!

I was reading a news article that classic Japanese cars are rising in value, not in the same category as a American muscle, but the price for cars we once looked at ad ordinary has definitely gone up.

LOL DANG! These days you can't get someone to let you spit at their Superbird for 10k!

I was reading a news article that classic Japanese cars are rising in value, not in the same category as a American muscle, but the price for cars we once looked at ad ordinary has definitely gone up.

I think back to the cars I had......if I only kept them or even one of them.

I'm not paying 40k for a car with a steering wheel cover.. for that price a nicer unit could have been aquired if it requires a cover over it.

also, a bone stock motor? ccmmoonn really, for that kind of price tag it could atleast have SOMETHING done to it! oh wait it does.. no battery hold down!!

concourse ... he would be lucky to place silver... missing the battery tie down would be a full point... also the lack of badges. and the turbo door handles that were not stock. not to mention the overspray, etc...

I wish him luck with the sale