Jump to content

    Headlight fix for archiving

    Tim_C.
    By Tim_C.,
    I like to save known fixes on my own harddrive, so here's one for anyone who does the same.   The left low beam headlight went out on my '85. I first checked the fuses, and that wasn't it. So I started switching from low beam to high beam, and checking what was happening out at the plug for the headlight. It seemed the ground signal was not switching on the low beam side only. I then thought it may be the dimmer switch, but then realized that would make the right side not work also. So, I wen

    IAC / Stepper Motor

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    What are folks using for idle control?   Solenoid? Stepper? And with which throttle body, or is it plugged into your manifold elsewhere?

    Tell me about struts

    T_sandman
    By T_sandman,
    I'm rebuilding my car. I want to replace the struts. I noticed that the spindle is attached to the strut(front). Does this come off? If it does come off, what is the correct way to remove it? Do new struts come with a new spindle?   The reason I ask is I've been looking around and have seen "replacement cartridges" but it does not appear that the front struts come apart.   Please help.   Thanks   p.s. I know that  spring compressors are necessary and I own a pair so you can skip that part.

    Heron's 3" exhaust.....

    questron
    By questron,
    My verdict is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!   It has been a LONG time coming.  I purchased this back when I was driveing the red 87 flatty(which was over 1 year ago).  After having major engine troubles with that car...I never EVER got to put it on the car to try it out.  I leant it to Smog until I could get my car running or get another starquest....well, I know have the 88 SHP and after 2 weeks, I now have my 3" exhaust on it.   It is AMAZING the power difference between the stock and the 3"...just

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...