Jump to content

    need parts

    ksracing
    By ksracing,
    This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=wanted;action=display;num=1106339892;start=0]Items Wanted[/link] by kev.

    LM-1 Wideband Group Buy

    hotsam
    By hotsam,
    Is there any interest in an LM-1 Wideband Group Buy? I'm a dealer for them so I can get a great deal. How about a minimum of 5 orders at $309?   SIGN UP LIST:   1. 2. 3. 4. 5.   Mastercard, Visa, and Paypal accepted.   I always have these in stock so there won't be any wait.   PRODUCT INFO:   http://www.turbometrics.com/store/images/lm_1black.JPG   The LM-1 is air/fuel ratio meter that offers extreme accuracy at an unprecedented value!   Tuning an engine for maximum power previously

    Stock Spoilers

    Project83
    By Project83,
    I got to thinking after having seen a few pic's of newer narrow body's with spoilers, anybody know if a  stock spoiler from a newer narrow body would fit my '83?  I would think it would, but who knows.  Also, are the spoilers for the widebodies and narrow bodies the same? Thanks =)

    Intake Manifolds.

    turbotrep
    By turbotrep,
    My friend works for a formula team and makes intake manifolds for the cars so i asked him if he would be willing to make them for starquests.  He said he would and can offer 3 styles. Square http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/663000-663999/663586_26.jpg Slanted http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/663000-663999/663586_25.jpg cylinder http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/663000-663999/663586_27.jpg In Steel or aluminum. He said aluminum will cost

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...