Jump to content

    need help deciding.made a decision

    PDodson
    By PDodson,
    I need some help deciding what to get   I have a Magna intake and 65mm TB all I lack to get is   Injectors--what would be good for 250-300HP? Engine management system--which one is more simple to install, use, tune, etc..... new ignition system--gonna get a MSD 6AL   I want a moderate street machine that could possibly be a daily driver or maybe just a weekend car when I finish the mpi what would be good for the HP I have listed--18G, 20G or T3/T4 turbo

    General Automotive Forum

    sanitariumite
    By sanitariumite,
    I think it would be great to have a general automotive forum, where people can ask about how certain things work, or just learn about cars in general. I know that i would love to expand my knowledge on the workings of cars. Many people own more than just a Starquest as well, so this could be helpfull for peoples' other rides. Adam

    Sandpaper for polishing wheels?

    Ante_Up
    By Ante_Up,
    What type of sandpaper is everyone using to polish their wheels?  StarQuest rims says to use a mouse sander with various grits,  but what type of paper?  I don't think Black and Decker has all that to offer.  Any suggestions? Where to buy? Thanks

    Red/Black Custom seats

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    Here is the first of the custom seats my dad and I are making for my red quest. The bottom leg rest is not in the pic because the seats are not attached yet.They are propped into place for now.But you can get the idea.They are made from vinyl material,but later on I may change it all to leather. So,what do you think? http://img192.exs.cx/img192/8065/questseats28vb.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...