-
Images
- 0 replies
- 578 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 557 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 893 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 935 views
- Add Reply
6 pin din plug cable, where to buy??
By STARRARI,
I am trying to connect the booster amp that comes with the stock 1gen radio. I need about 6 feet, it needs to be both male ends. Who sells this?? Thanks for any info guys
Fasazme
By tsi1989,
Fasazme a.k.a. Joe Reeves recently rebuilt my auto transmission. He done a great job. I now have all four gears. I would highly recommend him for any repairs.
Can color of clock/AC controls be changed?
By phishfud,
Just curious if we can somehow change these lights in the clock and AC controls to something other than orange. thought about changing my dash gauges and such, but seems pointless if the rest of the car still glows orange. Just a thought.
Terry
??Link??
By HobO89Quest,
I was wondering why www.racetep.com is not on the link section. They offer a wide variety of parts and advice for modding the starion/conquest. Just wondering
Kyle
