Jump to content

    SDS and factory fans

    Pr4mnceMan
    By Pr4mnceMan,
    I was curious if I could use the factory fan switch still to controll my factory fans as they are now w/o the factory ecu?  I've got an aftermarket fan on the front of my radiator that I was going to hook up to the SDS fan out put to turn on when I wanted it to, but leave the factorys on the fan switch since they are multi speed.  Whats the opinions of you with experience of running the SDS for years on this subject?  I've ran thru all 13 pages multiple times trying to find answers to my questio

    Finally got pix of my Dyno session!

    Tough_Break
    By Tough_Break,
    I know I'm new here, this would be my first post, And here are the results (sorry my scanner sux): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/turbofc3c/DYNO.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/turbofc3c/DYNO2.jpg http://error404notfound.net/2005-02-05%20SGP%20Dyno%20Day/IMG_0277.jpg http://error404notfound.net/2005-02-05%20SGP%20Dyno%20Day/IMG_0278.jpg http://error404notfound.net/2005-02-05%20SGP%20Dyno%20Day/IMG_0282.jpg   And the mods include: --no exhaust   Some notes: The dyno u

    I did it!! The rack & pinion is on and finished!!

    mlm7447
    By mlm7447,
    Finally!!! The rack and front suspension crap that went with it is behind me. We take it friday to the front end alignment shop. Ck out my profile for my website details to view photos and read all about it!.

    Redskinjay

    83TechMaster
    By 83TechMaster,
    I recently sold redskinjay a cluth kit and payment was fast great transaction.   Josh

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...