Jump to content

    Do these suck?

    KO
    By KO,
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW Price is awfully low for a Double Din with the features it claims to have.

    86 S-AFC Hookup

    trbostar86
    By trbostar86,
    I could ony find a write up on doing the newer ecus so I figured it out and decided to share.   Green - #1 White wire Brown Black - Borwn and black both go on wire #34(black) with the brown wire located closer to the ecu than the black one.  Dont know why but its what apexi says. Pink - #2 - white with black - to ECU Orange - #2 -white with black - to mas Grey - #23 - green with white stripe Red - #37 - red wire   - Chad

    Rear end bushings

    by_reQUEST
    By by_reQUEST,
    SO I have yet to get my car in the air but the rear end bushings are wasted on my car. I could only  assume they would be the same for the 1g eclipse awd or not? what do you use? I was thinking something in poly.....

    parking brake at rear calipers wont work

    flames4life
    By flames4life,
    well my parking brake doenst work, i have checked everything over and traced it back to the calipers in the rear. i have replaced the front calipers and want to do the same or rebuild the rears. where can i find new ones or  fix my old ones?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...